Series: Your Story Universe is coming to end on December 15th. How can we preserve it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,973 happy users since 2014.
Register

mandygirl78

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
NBC/Universal said so themselves: FAQ

They even went so far to shut down the in-game purchase of tickets and diamonds! How is it possible to preserve the app after the shutdown? The reason why I would like to see someone try to preserve it is because it had visual novels such as The Breakfast Club, Save by the Bell, Xena: Princess Warrior, and others. It would be a shame if all those stories are goine.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I never played it but i do know since from how they phrase it the game is server sided.
It would be nice if someone can do it(preserving it, keeping it alive) but i don't think it's possible except if you were able to get all the data they used in the game and made your own server(which result in you having to use money and some coding knowledge) like how people made a private server for games.
I feel bad to all the game fans but i do hope you will find a way to save it eventually.
Best of luck my fellow visual novel games lover.

mandygirl78

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I never played it but i do know since from how they phrase it the game is server sided.
It would be nice if someone can do it(preserving it, keeping it alive) but i don't think it's possible except if you were able to get all the data they used in the game and made your own server(which result in you having to use money and some coding knowledge) like how people made a private server for games.
I feel bad to all the game fans but i do hope you will find a way to save it eventually.
Best of luck my fellow visual novel games lover.
Well, is there anyone around here I can talk about this? Because to be honest, I don't know where to start.

zero84

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
yup, played it too. good graphics also story too. if not wrong they said offline after end on december 15th. just wait & see.
offline => either can play offline or can't play again (remove from playstore). i think maybe can't play again...

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
yup, played it too. good graphics also story too. if not wrong they said offline after end on december 15th. just wait & see.
offline => either can play offline or can't play again (remove from playstore). i think maybe can't play again...
No, after the shutdown the game will not be playable again sadly.
1573831526596.png

mandygirl78

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Exactly, that's why there has to be a way to extract the data from the app.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That stinks. I knew something was up because they stopped releasing content and some stories were broken. They had a good thing going and this is disappointing.

Wildblu3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was just about to go back to this game and just read this. That sucks, this app had potential, good stories too.