💬 Review Seven Knights

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

SRM5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Seven Knights

So it's like a normal gacha game but there's a lot of freebies they give you which is better than a lot of gacha games tbh. You'll get gems almost everyday, and that can be use to buy costumes or other things. The game is really easy to understand and if you don't want to grind, there's an autoplay button ready to be used.

Review:
I get bored easily in games that requires me to grind but I especially love it when there's an auto play option. Also because they give gems almost everyday (in a certain feature) also maybe as initial freebies, I get quite excited when I can buy costumes for my heroes. They'll get more powerful and will do it in style! The community isn't that bad but if you're in the game, you'll have little to no contact with anyone other than the arena. It does get a bit boring though because nothing new happens unless an update came by. You'll just to make do with the same routine. I personally just put it on auto play and sleep until my keys are finished. Hmm~
The visuals are excellent and there's also voices for the characters. Even if you're not dedicated, you'll most probably will be able to finish 90% the whole catalog of heroes. Yes, not 100% is because there's collaboration characters too. Hmm... There's also gears that you can get easily from Dungeon. But it's only one free entry per day. There's also the permanent how-much-time-did-you-spend-in-our-game feature. Which is one of the things I also like about this game.

Would you recommend this to other users? 100%~!

I definitely would of you like these types of games. But it does get a bit boring from the usual routine!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

saiyukicloud

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would not recommend this game at this particular moment. Seven knights has been on for quite awhile. Starting players would find it difficult to continue through the content. Graphics is amazing to look at but its a battery burner. For a gacha game it is fairly generous since you can farm premium credits. The grind gets fairly boring at later stages. Would generally wait out for other gacha games if PVP is what you are after.