NSFW/18+ eBook Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2) by Lauren Blakely (.EPUB format)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,918 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50188044-sex-and-other-shiny-objects#bookDetails

eBook Description:
A delicious new best friends-to-lovers stand-alone romance from #1 NYT Bestseller Lauren Blakely!

The second the test-the-sexy-scenes offer landed in my lap, I said yes.

After all, I've been damn curious about a few things I've read in romance novels. Do buttons truly go flying across the floor when you rip off a guy's shirt? Is staircase nookie hella hot or does it leave you with a big old bruise mark on your back? And don’t even get me started on all that panty shredding, and whether it even works.

Time to find out as I embark on Project Romance Novel Scenes Research, at the request of my hotshot book editor bestie.

All I need is a willing scene partner. Enter Tristan, my best guy friend. The witty, tell-it-like-it-is, bearded hottie volunteers for the experiment.

He's also the guy who gave me the most devastating, toe-curling kiss of my life ten years ago. But nothing has happened since then.
And nothing will come between my panties and our friendship now since we have a plan to keep it PG.
But once the buttons start flying, all bets are off...

S-E-X AND OTHER SHINY OBJECTS is a standalone romance in the BOYFRIEND MATERIAL series. The other titles are ASKING FOR A FRIEND and ONE NIGHT STAND-IN.