Shape of earth

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,425 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Why is earth round in shape. What's the meaning of it.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lmao that's not the answer
Post automatically merged:

You guys started your started your conversation without answering damn

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
hahaha pizza was mentioned and I couldn't help myself but to answer your question .. The shape has to do with mass and gravity I think

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
@Azura Shadow I think you like pizza very much. But you have to be careful cause if you'll eat much then you will get fat. And I don't think that's the answer

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
But that's just an answer for kids to make a fool out of them . Do you have any other logical answers
Lol I thought it was a scientific answer since I read much the same during the my school days .. What be your thoughts on the somewhat round shape/ellipsoid shape

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
If I would have known the answer then I would definitely not asked about it . I think I want to see to earth from outer space to check whether if it's really round or the scientists are just making a big damn fool out of everyone

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hmm there is that , Im still waiting for info on the god particle theory and scientists do have a way of bluffing .. That indeed would be great to grab hold of a shuttle or have a bird's eye view via a satellite

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
:loldroid: delirious mind you say .. Your mad im mad we're all mad here ...
I'm perfectly sane! When i'm asleep! Sometimes!

Lmao that's not the answer

You guys started your started your conversation without answering damn
It's time for you to learn the truth...There's a God! They are my third cousin on my father's mother's father side (and yes, it's the third..Olympus is complicated and the mount is a summer house). Anyway, they had an episode of sudden bowling. That's why there's planets and moons and things. Because bowling. Really. I was there.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm perfectly sane! When i'm asleep! Sometimes!

It's time for you to learn the truth...There's a God! They are my third cousin on my father's mother's father side (and yes, it's the third..Olympus is complicated and the mount is a summer house). Anyway, they had an episode of sudden bowling. That's why there's planets and moons and things. Because bowling. Really. I was there.
????🤔🤔

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
The earth rotates around its axis. The moon is around the earth. Our and other planets travel in certain orbits around a star (the Sun), which, in turn, is also subject to rotation. Even huge galaxies move in their trajectories, rotating. And the force of rotation and rotation acts on all sides of the surface of any planet simultaneously, as a result of which they are approximately the same distance from an imaginary center (in the global sense). That is why the Earth is round.

Here is the correct answer. You all are dumb @gfliesaway and @Azura Shadow