• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
This section is intended to be used to share Android games and apps from external sources. Altough I've never really agreed to introduce this section for years, I'm sure all the community will benefit of this new addition, as most of the forum's audience is gaming-oriented and is always looking for something new to play, so here's the Shared Games & Apps section, finally alive at Sbenny.com, where users can download many new apps every day, or simply share them (and get rewarded with SB Cash for it)!

Besides the standard forum rules, these additional conditions and details apply:

For users downloading from this section:

Use all these apps at your own risk. These apps are not fully verified by the SB Team, so we can't guarantee they're safe, altough we have a team of volunteers who will check them before they're approved.
• The contents shared in this section will generally be very cheap to unlock (ranging from 1 to 100 SB Cash), but we can't offer support of assistance of any kind, as we're not the authors of it.
• Please refrain from contacting thread authors in this section for help purposes. They're not the original authors of these apps, and they can't help you for problems related to them.
• In no way the staff or thread authors can give you SB Cash refunds for downloads in this section. If you're unsure about a game or app posted in this section, you can read others' feedbacks first and, when you're sure it works fine, you can proceed with unlocking it.
You can contirbute to make this a safer place by applying for beta-tester position. Read more: Looking for beta-testers for Shared Games & Apps section

For those who are going to share content in this section:

• You are allowed to share apks you found on the net.
• You are allowed to use mirror links (e.g. Google Drive, Mega.co etc) as main links, but you must upload it to sbupload.com (our official file hosting), too, as it's the only way we have to guarantee the file will not get deleted, so users will be sure they can download your release without annoying File Expired/Deleted notices.
• You are allowed to specify a SB Cash price to unlock the content, between 1 and 99 SB Cash (set to 10 SB Cash by default).
Do not set a higher amount of SB Cash to unlock a shared content. You will be punished if we'll find out you set a price higher than 99 SB Cash for a shared app.
• You do not get SB Cash as reward for users who will download a shared content, but you'll receive 15 SB Cash for each shared release posted.
• You have to make sure the app/game you're releasing isn't already on our site. Using the search is simple and effective, so please do it before posting it.
• You are not eligible for a reward for filling a game/app request by posting a shared MOD, as you're not the author of it, but we can mark requests as solved and close them if you post a shared app which solves the request.
• You are required to test and verify the content you're releasing. Multiple negative feedbacks to the release will result in the thread deletion, to prevent further issues.
• You can't post a MOD if it has credits to an external/untrusted website.
• Your first releases might be held for approval, in order to make sure you followed the simple template to properly share them. Once we'll have no more doubts, you'll be upgraded to "Approved Releaser" and your threads will be immediately public.

For original authors of the shared content posted in this section:

• You are allowed to claim a shared content, if you're the original author of it, and have many benefits. This means, if you can submit proofs you're the one who modded/created the app who got shared in this section, please contact the administration by clicking here, and we'll give you further information.

DISCLAIMER
Sbenny.com cannot be held responsible for the content posted in this section. This means, we cannot guarantee the apps posted here are safe and we cannot provide support for shared content.

If you do have further questions, please write below and I'll be glad to answer.

A

Ad Manager

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
Maybe any future harmful links should be reported and removed, as well aa be warned by fellow members for the safetyness of all 😊😊🙏♥
Sure thing, users will have the power to report any harmful links or other issues faced to the staff :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
I wonder what if the apps is shared from external sources and when you download it turns out the apps is made by sbenny or others modder ?
It'd fall in the general "duplicate content" rule infringement, and it'd be deleted as users are required to search before posting something.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
Are we required to update the links when a new update is released?
When there's a new version, you should start a new thread, and put a link to its newer version in the older thread tagging a staff member to close it and move it to outdated releases.

Example:

New version: forum.sbenny.com/aaaaaa/bbbbbb
@Debby

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Country
South Africa
Certainly a novel idea and Im sure plenty will benefit from this 💕
With the start of this section I also wonder if maybe having a way to download outdated releases would be a good idea , since newer mods are now for arm64 arch making it sad that most wont be able to use the new mods

😊 Thank you @Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
Certainly a novel idea and Im sure plenty will benefit from this 💕
With the start of this section I also wonder if maybe having a way to download outdated releases would be a good idea , since newer mods are now for arm64 arch making it sad that most wont be able to use the new mods

😊 Thank you @Sbenny
It's definitely something I can take into consideration, thanks for the suggestion :)

shbu

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Serbia
Interesting idea :) I understand why you did not agree with it, since it seems like a bit tricky ground. I do not really trust many MODs coming from other sources, so I do not know how much i will use this thread, but I also se how many people can benefit from it, since if many reviews are positive, it is most likely a safe MOD. Either way, I like that staff on Sbenny constantly comes up with new ideas on how to improve the site and help their users. Cheers! 🥰

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Android
Country
United States of America
I completely understand why this was a hesitant move but I feel it'll be a great step at least for now. There's so many apps and games out there, it'll be good for us. I do like the strict guidelines so we can feel a bit safer using them.

ColdArcher

Apprentice Lv. 2
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
thats really open minded come from you Sbenny ! that's awesome and we appreciate the effort , and you know.. you are the top from apk mods in the net, and 90% what i need i can found here (you should know that) this section is just a plus, but never gonna past your and the mods awesome works. Thank you !

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.