Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorachae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a great add-on for this platform imo and I understand why you're not willing to create this at the beginning because it might harmful since we don't know where the apks came from. I think it'll be great if the user that going to share their apks here required to mention the name of the original author and their platform so that we were well aware where it is came from and who created it. Tq so much boss @Sbenny for this new add-on 🤗

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
This is a nice touch. As I always been using other websites I know are legit to get other mod apks that either offer better modded content or have games that are not on here. (ETC: Mortal Kombat, Injustice 2). But, a lot of the times those websites make downloading their games difficult and I noticed a language barrier with how some things are said. Thx!

markrennie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yez! Coming out of the light . . i see the light now. Thank you SBenny . . you rock!!
And more games for us!

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This sounds like a very good idea, although as others have already mentioned this section needs to be monitored/regulated for the safety of all users here. It's a great opportunity to see a wider range of games, though, and thus making this site even better as the go-to place for games/apps/Mods. I hope it becomes something awesome in the near future, and hopefully we can protect the shared section from abuse. 🙂👍

(Sorry if I repeated something already posted)

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know about this...... what if that all is harmful and damages our tabs, phones. Too late to report then.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't know about this...... what if that all is harmful and damages our tabs, phones. Too late to report then.
Nobody forces you to download them. We can't check every external resource, but we'll do our best to make random checks and immediately delete harmful releases. If you're scared by this idea, then you can stay away from this section or wait for others to test it first. Also, if you install them on Android emulators, you're generally safe as soon as you use it only for gaming purposes.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Wow!This is amazing! Please guys before you upload any mod check it out! On a site i will not mention a person keeps uploading fake mods and waste my time.. But this is great i am so proud of this community!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We might eventually set up a team of volunteers to check those apps before they're approved :)

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nobody forces you to download them. We can't check every external resource, but we'll do our best to make random checks and immediately delete harmful releases. If you're scared by this idea, then you can stay away from this section or wait for others to test it first. Also, if you install them on Android emulators, you're generally safe as soon as you use it only for gaming purposes.
Understand and was not mentioned to sound ungrateful. Was just voicing my opinion

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Understand and was not mentioned to sound ungrateful. Was just voicing my opinion
No worries, you didn't sound ungrateful, sorry if my message was misunderstood, I appreciate your feedback :)

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's very nice! I love how Sbenny is always thinking about us. Thank you very much for being so considerate and for all your effort.

Momolicius

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a nice idea!
It's a little risky, because there are some people with doubtful moves.
But I trust the Sbenny staff, and let's see this 😄

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@Sbenny
I had a few ideas for some other rules as well.

1) If the modded game or app was made by someone else, get permission from them to post it and mention them in the post.
2) If found through Google search on a random website with no author, install it and run it once to see if a splash or toast menu appear with the authors credits. If no credits can be found, simply label it "Found/Author: Google Search"
3) If the original author of the mod/app releases wishes for it's removal from here, we should remove it. {I've had to send many messages to other places to have my stuff removed, lol}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details was released by Sbenny and 65709 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.