Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Axiom, thanks for sharing your ideas with us!
Mod original authors can claim their mods as stated in the first post, I didn't include many details, but they're allowed to ask for its deletion or to be set as thread authors and a few more options, depending on the situation.

As per mod authors, thread starters can specify the name if they know it, or they can type "unknown" if they don't. I'll eventually add "Found on Google" as alternative, if you think "unknown" doesn't give the idea enough.

As per asking permissions to mod authors, I agree with you, altough they already shouldn't share mods on sites which specify sharing mods isn't allowed. If it happens, we'll investigate further to find out if they were authorized or not and eventually inform the author about it.

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think that most user did not notice this forum. I hope many user notified with this new feature. Good idea! I hope the original modder will also come to sbenny community and be active modder here. I really like this sbenny becuase the green colour website is really plasent to the eye and the user and modder are lively here.

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a great idea :) I also like the strict guidelines and rules concerning sharing outside games and apps on this site. Many times did I try downloads that was full of spam, viruses and not working content. The websites didn't do anything to prevent or remove those harmful apps.

Much respect and appreciation to you @Sbenny and others who do this for all of us! A big thanks !!!

cassix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Whats the reward for someone who goes out and finds a MOD that isnt on this site and shares it? 15 sb?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Whats the reward for someone who goes out and finds a MOD that isnt on this site and shares it? 15 sb?
Yes, it's specified in the first post.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can we post new mods for outdated/discontinued game releases?
All versions released should be up to date and working. Even if discountinued, as soon as it still works and it's the last version, it can be released.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I have suggestion . Not so important obviously but @Sbenny you can put a rule that like -- Give credits to the author by adding his name (if you know) or share the official website. Just a suggestion. It's up to you as it's not that important.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well I have suggestion . Not so important obviously but @Sbenny you can put a rule that like -- Give credits to the author by adding his name (if you know) or share the official website. Just a suggestion. It's up to you as it's not that important.
It's already implemented in the posting template :)

troyjan14

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Understood, good to hear prices are more if a fair price. Thanks Sbenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details was released by Sbenny and 64678 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.