Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,785 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilE

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
So this is the section where you can upload a game and put all the details, pics, etc of that game? Just checking to be sure

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
So this is the section where you can upload a game and put all the details, pics, etc of that game? Just checking to be sure
Yeah you can post your downloaded mods here 😊

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hi Sbenny, beautiful idea, it's not bad! But honestly I prefer to make mods by myself, at least I know what I've done and there is more satisfaction😘😜

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I want free sbcash just 350sb
Try to earn it. There is a lot of easy way to get SB Points ... This article will help you on that.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I want free sbcash just 350sb
Vuoi 35
Try to earn it. There is a lot of easy way to get SB Points ... This article will help you on that.
Hi @ Gourov not everyone wants to work because 350sb asked me, I work with Lucky Patcker for now and you know very well that it is much more difficult to have mods, so who wants SB If he has to earn them as I did, you and many others 1

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Vuoi 35

Hi @ Gourov not everyone wants to work because 350sb asked me, I work with Lucky Patcker for now and you know very well that it is much more difficult to have mods, so who wants SB If he has to earn them as I did, you and many others 1
But writing a review is the simplest thing. A person can't do this simple thing for his/her favourite game ?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
But writing a review is the simplest thing. A person can't do this simple thing for his/her favourite game ?
Of course! But it is not the first person who asks me SB, or the link to download the game for free, for this reason I replied

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are there no longer openings for the Beta Testers for the Shared App Section? Every time I click on the link, I get an error message... :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear @silverfox05 , currently we reached the needed amount of beta testers, but I'll contact you whenever we'll need more, if you'd like to be part of it, thanks 😊

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi dear @silverfox05 , currently we reached the needed amount of beta testers, but I'll contact you whenever we'll need more, if you'd like to be part of it, thanks 😊
THANK YOU @Sbenny ! :D I look forward to it! :D
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details was released by Sbenny and 65708 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.