Shattered old phone, want to transfer game progress?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there any possible way of transferring any downloaded apks from here (along with my game progress) to my new phone? I'd really hate to lose all my progress because I was an idiot and dropped my phone... :(

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's possible to, but if only you already save the apk on backup drive, some old model phone may not have this feature unfortunately, if you haven't made a back up drive then sadly you must re downloaded back the apk that got destroyed in your old phone.
Involving game progress it's depends, some game (mostly online one) save your progress with either E-mail or Facebook account, so you just need to log in using the same account you used on the old phone before.

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thing is some mods don't want you to connect to a social media account because then your mod can be detected or something to that effect...

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
@handsinthegarden if u have an usb cable connect it to ur smahed mobile copy ur saved game folder on pc in a folder u can make on ur desktop, most saved games are saved in android/data/OBB, all those folder in the OBB are u saved game files, copy those on PC, then when done, stick the usb cable on the new mobile and copy all those folders, in the same path, then install the game u were playing from playstore or from here, and pray that it will work, mostly on new phones it should work, some old models mobiles wont work so its a 50/50 so all i can say Good Luck.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
There is also a work around for connecting your games to Facebook. Uninstall your Facebook App, then go into your game. Click on connect to facebook and a window will pop up for you to use to sign into facebook. Log in, and it will back up your data. Then you can reinstall the facebook app without issues and your game will stay linked.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.