Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments-GOG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments-GOG

sherlock-holmes-crimes-and-punishments-pc-cover.jpg

Description: Title: Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments-GOG
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
Developer: Frogwares
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Date: 30 Sep, 2014
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Etc …
File Size: 7.84 GB

Free Download Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments PC Game – The great freedom of action in Crimes & Punishments allows you to conduct your investigations in the manner you deem appropriate. Use the 14 extraordinary skills of detection for which Sherlock is famous, choose the avenues of enquiry you wish to pursue, interrogate

Installation Instructions: 1. Extract
2. Run “setup_sherlock_holmes_crimes_and_punishments_76411_(32864).exe”
3. Play the game

Full List of Supported Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, Korean, Simplified Chinese

Note: The game is updated to version 76411

Download Link:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

Downloaded 10 times

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh, this is a PC game... I don't a have PC so I'll bookmark it...

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Struppi, thanks for sharing this game. I've been interested in starting to play the Sherlock Holmes series, but I'm confused about which game to start first. Is it ok for me to play this game if I'm new to the franchise?

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Hi @Struppi, thanks for sharing this game. I've been interested in starting to play the Sherlock Holmes series, but I'm confused about which game to start first. Is it ok for me to play this game if I'm new to the franchise?
sorryI haven't played PC games in a long time