Should I provide Unlocked Choice of Game/Hosted Game with ACOM MODs?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,218 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do I start providing LP-Patched.Unlocked.Only APK along with normal ACOM MODs?

• Total voters

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey All,

So I have been getting so many requests to provide just "unlocked" choice of game/hosted game in pm/private chats/forum messages that i cant even keep track of em!

I used to provide them back... and if you search my oldest mods you will find ACOM.Unlocked as I haven't managed to remove all of them!

The reason I stopped giving out was because of the leechers, they get the Unlocked ACOMs and modify it and post it as their own. In short hurting @Axiom Reputation who did the all the hard work and created ACOM Brand in first place as well hurting @Sbenny by driving away the traffic and make it dificult for him to sustain the site. Not to say the loss of credit and outrage at balant theft of our hard work.

My solution was to anyone who wanted ACOM Unlocked to just lp-patch it themselves. It turns out lots of people cant even manage to do that! :(

So the real question for creating this thread is: Do I start providing LP-Patched.Unlocked.Only APK along with normal ACOM MODs? or I need not bother?

@mmorr0514 @Hans Bloodsmith @LadyWithGun @geb12 @Cicibby09 @Kaleney @DougnutknowU @qsawsupreme and please spread the word!

After the poll is completed then only will I decide :)

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I mean personally i don't see a lot of difference, 99% of the time i download your version so i can play like Kratos on steroids, and like you said if i want to play it without super mod i just LP/SB patch it myself. It's not that difficult. and there's a lot of tutorial available here, i think the main driving factor for wanting the unlocked mod to be back is the Convenience part. It's much easier to just download an already finished one instead of download and then unlocked it yourself.
But all in all, the decisions is all yours bro and you better believe I'll support you for it, do you think the pros gonna outweigh the cons?
Oh, and i heard there some problem with the Author of the later CoG? Good luck on that too, i guess.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
You should definitely not bother with this! There is no logic in providing that, pay for the app show some love to the creator! We should be grateful for the basically FREE mods you provide us! And we are! If they cannot even manage to unlock the game, then you should not bother with people like that since there is a clear guide on how to do that on many pages! I appreciate tagging me in this, so just keep up the amazing mods and keep it as it is! I wish you the very best in life and in difficulties. We are here to support you.

DreadPirateRobots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I assume that when you make your mods, you make a "clean" LP Mod which you then modify to raise the stats, right? So really it's just a question of whether or not you release that patched-but-otherwise-unmodified version along with your other versions (if my assumption is correct). So with that being said, yeah, I think you should release that clean version along with the others. More choice is always better.