Should Men take a knee when proposing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Should Men take a knee when proposing?

• Total voters

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why Oppa? Are you going to propose? Is it one of my 🚢s? 😍

And to answer the question...well, it's up to a guy if he wants to or not...it doesn't really matter as long as he's sincere. I have seen so many movies about it..and I admit it's kinda touching and makes the girl go on tears 😊

And good luck Oppa 😊💕

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Why Oppa? Are you going to propose? Is it one of my 🚢s? 😍

And to answer the question...well, it's up to a guy if he wants to or not...it doesn't really matter as long as he's sincere. I have seen so many movies about it..and I admit it's kinda touching and makes the girl go on tears 😊

And good luck Oppa 😊💕
No, I am not going to propose. But I already have some weird ideas about it.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
No, I am not going to propose. But I already have some weird ideas about it.
Well i agree with treki now xD, feels so nice in movies. Well then Oppa go for it if your ideas come true and i hope that they come true.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Don't care either ways, if a guy knee-d, that probably because he didn't known her enough to do otherwise (unless it's a joke xD), and this usually appease girls, but mostly because they want to feel special about themselves (assert dominance in other words) owo

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Don't care either ways, if a guy knee-d, that probably because he didn't known her enough to do otherwise (unless it's a joke xD), and this usually appease girls, but mostly because they want to feel special about themselves (assert dominance in other words) owo
The girl want to feel that she is special