Should trans women be in sports?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

Trans women in sports

• Total voters

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
If you're confused and try to understand other's view, you would be asking not defending. What are you defending yourself for if you didn't understand what they said?
And I said specifically that everyone have their opinion and never said anything about how trans woman shouldn't, you shouldn't be sorry but you're overreacting.

These poll are for discussions not arguments, say what you want at the confinement of the topic and context given and I won't judge.
Overall, I agree with you about trans woman, that's my vote on the topic and every disagreements I made have nothing to do it them.
I am asking questions. That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to understand where their point of view is coming from. I'll defend myself because they literally said trans women aren't women. It's not overreacting when someone is literally invalidating me.

And actually yes all of my messages are related to this post. I have been trying to talk calmly and respectfully here.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Forget it, I ain't gonna stretch it any longer, my vote is given, so are my opinions.