Should trans women be in sports?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

Trans women in sports

• Total voters

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
Hey everyone.

This seems to be a hotly debated subject recently. Trans women competing in women's sports.

Some say it's fair and that excluding them is transphobic, however some say that it destroys women's sports and that excluding them isn't transphobic. They also suggest having a "trans league".

America seems to be passing laws against trans women participating in women's sports very quickly lately, 2021 has been a record-breaking year for anti trans legislature.

The fact is, this won't end anytime soon.

Who's side are y'all on? The people who say it's fair and that trans women should be allowed on women's sports teams, or those who say it's unfair to biological women and that trans women should stick to men's sports or have their own league?

I want your opinions here.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I'll assume trans woman means going from guy to girl.
So, why would this matter? Heard anyone ask them this yet? Do sharing privileges lost them some rights or something?
I seriously don't understand this so I'll just ignore politics like usual.

And I don't think they should have a league on their own because it's like having different sections of seats for nonlocal on a public bus for no other reasons than just that. Feels wrong somehow...🧐

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I can't say anything :/
Like, if it's supposed to be a women's league, why should any other gender (be it close to women) participate in the same?
So I think another league seems to be more feasible.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Like, if it's supposed to be a women's league, why should any other gender (be it close to women) participate in the same?
Trans women are women though. They just transitioned from male to female.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Also, I should note that there aren't enough trans women to make their own league yet so then what would they do?

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Trans women are women though. They just transitioned from male to female.
Well, that doesn't exactly make them women, does it? There's a difference between female, not male, and not female (among other things), so I think a new league will be the best choice.

That's just my opinion tho, people might think differently.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Also, I should note that there aren't enough trans women to make their own league yet so then what would they do?
Hmmm...... I don't know an answer to this, maybe they should encourage similar people first then make a committee? 😕

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Well, that doesn't exactly make them women, does it? There's a difference between female, not male, and not female (among other things), so I think a new league will be the best choice.

That's just my opinion tho, people might think differently.
Yes trans women are women. What do you think they are then? Aliens? Dogs? Cats? A new league defeats the object of inclusivity and equality doesn't it because that's like saying trans women aren't normal. Also a new league wouldn't be fair because not all trans women take hormones and the ones who don't would pose a significant advantage over those who do. That wouldn't be fair at all.

Last edited:

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Hmmm...... I don't know an answer to this, maybe they should encourage similar people first then make a committee? 😕
What do you mean "encourage similar people"? You can't force people to come out as trans if that's not what they identify as. Like I said, there's not enough trans women to form an entire league. And with your logic they should miss out on sports.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Cool down, dude, I ain't picking fights over such matters.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Cool down, dude, I ain't picking fights over such matters.
What the hell? I was literally making a point on why trans women ARE women. That's literally all I was doing.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
My bad, I thought you were angry.

Also, I see more people agreeing with the league thing.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
A new league defeats the object of inclusivity and equality doesn't it because that's like saying trans women aren't normal.
Nope, it doesn't, if we look up any credible source of biology, it says females are

of or denoting the gender that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

<That's Google>

Anything else is different.
Plus, what do you exactly mean by inclusivity? Males, females, and whatever else comes in between is barely a classification.

What do you think they are then? Aliens? Dogs? Cats?
There's a difference between human and woman, I'm sure you get what I mean.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You're not making a point, URBEX Squad, you're arguing against someone's else opinion with your own. Unprovoked as well since FoxInFlames wasn't pushing anything and merely gave his thoughts.
Both of you, quit it.

lxlOwOlxl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
If they were to have have their own league, will they even have enough female trans in the first place? Even if they did will they even be interested enough? In the end, women are women, men are men. It doesn't matter if they're trans. Plus aren't "Women equally as strong as men"?

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
You're not making a point, URBEX Squad, you're arguing against someone's else opinion with your own. Unprovoked as well since FoxInFlames wasn't pushing anything and merely gave his thoughts.
Both of you, quit it.
What? I am making a point, I'm defending trans women. I'm not telling anyone they can't have an opinion, I'm literally just trying to understand their views better because I'm confused. Look, I'm a trans woman myself so I should be allowed to state my opinions. Sorry.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
If they were to have have their own league, will they even have enough female trans in the first place? Even if they did will they even be interested enough? In the end, women are women, men are men. It doesn't matter if they're trans. Plus aren't "Women equally as strong as men"?
There isn't enough trans women to make a league. Besides people would probably see it as a "freak league". So yeh I agree with you 100%.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Nope, it doesn't, if we look up any credible source of biology, it says females are

of or denoting the gender that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

<That's Google>

Anything else is different.
Plus, what do you exactly mean by inclusivity? Males, females, and whatever else comes in between is barely a classification.

There's a difference between human and woman, I'm sure you get what I mean.
So what does that is a trans woman then? If they're so "different"..

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
And inclusivity means making sure everyone can take part in sports regardless of who they are.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
What? I am making a point, I'm defending trans women. I'm not telling anyone they can't have an opinion, I'm literally just trying to understand their views better because I'm confused. Look, I'm a trans woman myself so I should be allowed to state my opinions. Sorry.
If you're confused and try to understand other's view, you would be asking not defending. What are you defending yourself for if you didn't understand what they said?
And I said specifically that everyone have their opinion and never said anything about how trans woman shouldn't, you shouldn't be sorry but you're overreacting.

These poll are for discussions not arguments, say what you want at the confinement of the topic and context given and I won't judge.
Overall, I agree with you about trans woman, that's my vote on the topic and every disagreements I made have nothing to do it them.