✅ Solved Show Me The Psath

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,443 happy users since 2014.
Register

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am a New Guy Here to this forum
Actually I am Learning that How to Mod Games and after giving a few simple ones a try i tried to mod bigger ones ok i mean the

LIFE IS STRANGE or THE WOLF AMONG US

but no sucess i end up sleeping on my pc desk at 3:00 so i thought to look at google for HELP found axiom's post

Messaged but no reply so i thought that maybe other pro modders can help me a liitle bit
So I actually i just want to say can you please guide me a little bit that how i need to approach to unlcok all the episodes i know axiom's mod is already out there but i want to do it on my own so please can you guide me a little

And yeah sorry for this to frank attitude i know i am mad but still can you help me

I WANT TO LEARN please can you show me the path a little bit
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually I Want to Unlock the episodes of these games

And Let Me Tell You The Summary of What I Have Done Till Now

I already checked and came to know that it is not a Unity Based Game Because no dll or metadata file so
I assume I need to play IDA to edit libmain (because no libi2cpp is there in the Play Store Version )
So I tried to find the logic behind the Check of Episodes but no succes in it as well so i am looking for anyone who can Help Me A Little bit and help me

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello there fellow modder! I'm a new modder here. The staffs usually really helpful with these stuffs. There is a "Modder University" if you're interested, it have lots of post guilding member on how to mod.
But if you're looking for specific advices, i can get a staff attention. I can't promise anything though since I'm still just a member :3
Love,
Kasami
Post automatically merged:

Also, i do apologize for the delay. Things has been going weird lately. Anyway, do tell if you need some "where about".
Again, I'm sorry for not being more helpful.
I do hope you enjoy your staying on this community <3

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Actually I Already looked into the modding University but no lead

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Then can i try getting a staff attention for you? They have been incredibly helpful for me and I'm sure they'll help.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I sent a message.
If they can help, I'll let them take it from here.
Good luck with your works :)
And hope you enjoy your staying!

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years

I already checked and came to know that it is not a Unity Based Game Because no dll or metadata file so
I assume I need to play IDA to edit libmain (because no libi2cpp is there in the Play Store Version )
So I tried to find the logic behind the Check of Episodes but no succes in it as well so i am looking for anyone who can Help Me A Little bit and help me

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

You already searched for some keywords like full , free , Unlock, lock , purchased , bought, buy , premium on function window ??

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
So in short you havent found a function that checks whether the game is unlocked or not.

Also check other libs, sometimes these functions are hidden in other libs.

Also dont forget to check out the smali.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Is this issue solved yet?

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yeah guys this issue is resolved now just resolved 2 days back and even completed the game yesterday

Huge thanks to @Sbenny for helping me by showing me the path

Really Thanks alot

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!