NSFW/18+ eBook Sicko by Amo Jones (.epub format)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,648 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Sicko-Amo-Jones-ebook/dp/B0894QLWKW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=amo+jones+sicko&qid=1599022617&sr=8-1

eBook Description:
He was my foster brother.
He swore to protect me.
He failed.
They all failed.
I’m an open box of passé photographs, snapped in chaste daylight, but filtered in sepia. I’m the past that he tried to forget, and he was the future I needed. When he left four years ago, I screamed for him every night. But then it all stopped. My screams were suddenly muffled by cruelty, and further coaxed by pain.
But he has come back. He’s not the cute big brother I had a furtive crush on, or the bad boy, rich brat that I hated to love.
He’s the ruthless vice president of Wolf Pack MC, and he doesn’t answer to Royce Kane anymore.
He answers to Sicko.