Simple ways for New members to earn SB Points easily

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,480 happy users since 2014.
Register

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the guide. I'm still trying to reconnect. Covid has really been this unending weight on my back. I'm just so tired. :(

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the guide. I'm still trying to reconnect. Covid has really been this unending weight on my back. I'm just so tired. :(
Don't worry bro! Remember the last pandemic (Spanish flu) which occurred almost a hundred years ago, ended 2-3 years after it started. Covid-19 will stop being life threatening by the end of 2021 for developed countries atleast, by which time most of them are likely to finish vaccinating their population. For developing countries, this will vary according to the vaccination rate in a particular country (detailed article about the end of pandemic here). But wearing mask (& other such precautions) will still need to be done after getting vaccinated for some time atleast (since variants reduce the vaccine efficacy, read article & also to protect immunocompromised and unvaccinated people, article). So yeah get vaccinated, keep wearing the mask and go on with your life.

Last edited:

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Definitely wearing a mask still even though I'm vaccinated. I have an uncommon autoimmune disorder, so I try to be careful. It's kind of crazy how many people who are not vaccinated do not wear a mask where I live. I just see this thing ending faster if everyone would vaccinate or mask up. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll stay as positive as I can and encourage my friends too.

PinkPeonia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for sharing this, i didnt think there were so many ways. Ill admit im a little lazy for some of those methods lol

arbebbbbb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you! Im still a little bit confused but Im learning new things hehe

Kedrick

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you very much for the tips, now I know how to get SB Points even more!!!

Ellie0221

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is searching each ebook still the only way to tell if it's already offered or is there a way to get a list of them or something more efficient for if you're uploading a significant amount of ebooks? I have close to a thousand newer, (most from the last few years, all from later than 2000, majority from later than 2010/2015), good quality ebooks I would be willing to share, but not if I would have to search every single author or book that I have individually.

Dania123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing this with us. It is very helpful for people who don't know how to earn sb points;)(y)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Is searching each ebook still the only way to tell if it's already offered or is there a way to get a list of them or something more efficient for if you're uploading a significant amount of ebooks? I have close to a thousand newer, (most from the last few years, all from later than 2000, majority from later than 2010/2015), good quality ebooks I would be willing to share, but not if I would have to search every single author or book that I have individually.
Yep searching if it is already there is a way to know, but there is already a system of where you can easily find it thanks to this Rules:

@Ellie0221