NSFW/18+ eBook Simply Irresistible Collection by Willow Winters, Lauren Landish

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,144 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://books.google.co.in/books/about/Simply_Irresistible.html?id=QaXazQEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

eBook Description:
From USA Today bestselling authors, Willow Winters and Lauren Landish comes a sizzling and tempting romance collection you can't resist.

Simply Irresistible is a collection of three romance novels that are just that, simply irresistible...

Including:

TEMPTED

I lived my life with no regrets.Until she showed up. It started with her old man. That stubborn bastard set me up. He knew what he was doing, and I fell for his daughter before I even heard her voice.

What was he thinking, trying to set her up with a prick like me?

INKED

Little Miss Goody-Two-Shoes just moved in next door.

She's a good girl, the kind I want to ruin. It's only a matter of time before I'll have her in my arms and clinging to me the way I need her to.

The problem is, she knows I'm bad news. I've always been trouble.

MR. CEO

I'm used to dominating the boardroom and getting what I want.

But I've never wanted anyone like her.

Even though I have the world at my beck and call, it no longer excites me. Nothing does.

Until she comes along.

Previously published as Hard to Resist.

Additional info:

Author: Willow Winters, Lauren Landish
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Comedy and Humor eBooks, Contemporary eBooks, Drama eBooks, Romance eBooks, Young Adult eBooks