Mod apk Simply Piano v 3.3 Premium Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xpto

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Simply Piano v 3.3 Premium Unlocked

Name of the app: Simply Piano

Version: 3.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

App Description:
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play's Best Apps of 2017.

- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano

No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.

How it works:
- Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
- The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)

How the Membership works:
- All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time
- Members will receive full access to ALL 22 courses, with new courses added regularly
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time

Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.

Awards & Recognition -
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling

Happy Playing!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joytunes.simplypiano&hl=en_US
MOD Features:
Premium UNLOCKED

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Xpto

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 180 times

Downloaded 206 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't work for me. When I try to install it says: "The application did not install". I would show the screenshot, but the page doesn't let me.

Xpto

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't work for me. When I try to install it says: "The application did not install". I would show the screenshot, but the page doesn't let me.
Please try to enable external APK installation on your Android config. It's working fine for me.
Cheers!

Simply Piano v 3.3 Premium Unlocked was released by Xpto and 16866 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.