JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

❓ Help Request Sims 4 Full Game and All Expansion Packs

RusselvsRob120

RusselvsRob120

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Since there are already cheats in the sims 4 there is not need for that aspect. But can someone somehow MOD and get the full game with all the expansion packs I know someone asked this before but it outdated.

A

Ad Manager

lexiik

lexiik

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
Lottery Golden Key
SB Cash
Country
Australia
Dunno if there are any rules here, but fitgirl repacks a lot of games and thankfully The Sims 4 is one of them. She's repacked the full game + all the expansion packs up until strangerville (which I think is the latest EP).

Again, dunno about the rules but here's a direct link to fitgirl's The Sims 4 repack page:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Use torrent or download from one of the links on the page, whichever suits you.

Let me know if you need any other help with it!

lexiik

lexiik

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
Lottery Golden Key
SB Cash
Country
Australia
If there aren't any videos on the site and you haven't found any online, then probably not.

Is there a specific problem you're facing with downloading it? I downloaded it using the torrent links. uTorrent is probably the easiest client/program.

Sidenote: After downloading, if I recall correctly, the downloaded files should include an .exe file which makes installation of the game really easy.

Also check the comment section underneath the post on the page I linked (fitgirl's Sims 4 repack post). There are a lot of helpful comments there as well.

Ethan1221

Ethan1221

Savage Lv. 6
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Thank you But I am having trouble downloading it is there any videos on ho to download the game correctly?
This guy has a very easy sims 4 crack. It takes forever to download but after you get it downloaded it is very simple to set up just follow his instructions in his video and he updates it every time a new pack comes out or update does.