Sims 4 Full Game and All Expansion Packs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexiik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Update Edit 11/10/19:
There's a newer way to install Sims 4 that allows for easy and faster updates.

* contains the download links and instructions for insralling this particular repack. I recommend following the * linked on the download page (I've also linked it just in case).

The mediafire and mega links will contain all the files you can download individually (or as a zip file if you have access to that feature), and the torrent contains everything.

From there, just follow the installation steps on the downloads page. Check Help & Guides one the website menu if you need help.

Don't forget to check that Windows Defender isn't blocking your installation.

Quick Note: I was able to install and play, but couldn't save becuase I didn't allow the Sims4.exe through the protection. It worked perfectly after I made the necessary changes.

-----End of Edit-----

Dunno if there are any rules here, but fitgirl repacks a lot of games and thankfully The Sims 4 is one of them. She's repacked the full game + all the expansion packs up until strangerville (which I think is the latest EP).

Again, dunno about the rules but here's a direct link to fitgirl's The Sims 4 repack page:

Use torrent or download from one of the links on the page, whichever suits you.

Let me know if you need any other help with it!

* External links are strictly prohibited on Sbenny without previous authorization. Therefore the links present here have been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

RusselvsRob120

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you But I am having trouble downloading it is there any videos on ho to download the game correctly?

lexiik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If there aren't any videos on the site and you haven't found any online, then probably not.

Is there a specific problem you're facing with downloading it? I downloaded it using the torrent links. uTorrent is probably the easiest client/program.

Sidenote: After downloading, if I recall correctly, the downloaded files should include an .exe file which makes installation of the game really easy.

Also check the comment section underneath the post on the page I linked (fitgirl's Sims 4 repack post). There are a lot of helpful comments there as well.

Ethan1221

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you But I am having trouble downloading it is there any videos on ho to download the game correctly?
This guy has a very easy sims 4 crack. It takes forever to download but after you get it downloaded it is very simple to set up just follow his instructions in his video and he updates it every time a new pack comes out or update does.

RusselvsRob120

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank You But I already found a similar video to get sims 4 but if a new pack comes out I would gladly go back to this video.

Bacovabrat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you are still wanting the Sims 4 with all expansions I know where you can get a copy. Message me and I can give it to me since we cant post outside links.

D

Deleted member 182889

Dunno if there are any rules here, but fitgirl repacks a lot of games and thankfully The Sims 4 is one of them. She's repacked the full game + all the expansion packs up until strangerville (which I think is the latest EP).

Again, dunno about the rules but here's a direct link to fitgirl's The Sims 4 repack page:
The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition – v1.50.67.1020 + All DLCs & Add-ons | FitGirl Repacks

Use torrent or download from one of the links on the page, whichever suits you.

Let me know if you need any other help with it!
Thank you! I'm a fan of Sims 4 myself 😍 I have Sims 4 but not all expansion packs I wanna try Get Famous out.

KippertheGod

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Was anyone successful in their installation and gameplay?

Burps

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Doesnt work for me.. the video is not the same as what i got from that download.. :confused:

lexiik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey! There's a newer way to install Sims 4 that allows for easy updates.

* contains the download links and instructions for installing this particular repack. I recommend following the * linked on the download page (I've also linked it just in case).

The mediafire and mega links will contain all the files you can download individually (or as a zip file if you have access to that feature), and the torrent contains everything.

From there, just follow the installation steps on the downloads page. Check Help & Guides from the website menu if you need help.

Quick Note: I personally was able to install and play, but couldn't save becuase I didn't allow the Sims4.exe through Windows Defender. It worked perfectly after I made the necessary changes.

* External links are strictly prohibited on Sbenny without previous authorization. Therefore the links present here have been removed.

Ethan1221

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesnt work for me.. the video is not the same as what i got from that download.. :confused:
you could have downloaded an ad there are a lot of pop up downloads that are false

Burps

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey! There's a newer way to install Sims 4 that allows for easy updates.

* contains the download links and instructions for installing this particular repack. I recommend following the * linked on the download page (I've also linked it just in case).

From there, just follow the installation steps on the downloads page. Check Help & Guides from the website menu if you need help.

Quick Note: I personally was able to install and play, but couldn't save becuase I didn't allow the Sims4.exe through Windows Defender. It worked perfectly after I made the necessary changes.

It works perfectly!

jenettebaghead

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
It worked for me last time I downloaded the fitgirl repack which was only a few months ago.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello @RusselvsRob120

It has been 180 days (6 months) since your request has been received. Although your request was technically fulfilled, the links contravened the rules and were removed. Therefore, your thread will be locked and moved to the rejected section.

Regards,
Matheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.