Site suggestion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

Spikesx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello I do like the site but find the search feature to be a little broken or not working that well. When I use it I mostly looked up names with more then one word and it pulls up everything with each word in it and makes it hard to look for things. If maybe this could be fixed or add a way to look up just what you put in like example "The Dark Book" I'd get every title with the and the other two words in it.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If its an ebook you're searching for , its better to use the Author's name and also use the search feature on the side panel instead of the quick search

Spikesx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have and still get the same result when looking up the game or games.

Also I don't really look at the ebooks I do see them a lot while trying to find things.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I have and still get the same result when looking up the game or games.

Also I don't really look at the ebooks I do see them a lot while trying to find things.
Lol sorry I realised after posting that there is also a game called The dark book .
I did see a request for the game you posted so hopefully somebody will mod it soon 😉

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
The "Search" + "Advance Search" in Games Area is great if your looking for specific game/app name.
Advance Search in the Games Area opens up a wider range of searching, compared to the forum's advance search that scan the entire forum. (And not apks alone.)

Edit: Fixed my grammar and spelling. :p

Last edited:

Spikesx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol sorry I realised after posting that there is also a game called The dark book .
I did see a request for the game you posted so hopefully somebody will mod it soon 😉
Thanks me too! I like playing it when I'm bored lol nice story to it. I've beat it a few times legit already.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!