Mod apk Smurfs' Village v1.73 ~ MOD iAPs update Valentine 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Smurfs' Village v1.73 ~ MOD iAPs update Valentine 2019

Name of the game: Smurfs' Village

Version: v1.73

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Smurfs' Village

MOD APK - Smurfs' Village v1.740 ~ MOD iAPs Update Feb 22 2019
What's New :
💙 A lovable update packed full of smurfy romance!
💙 Cupid's Cloud Habitat unlocks the unique Heart Breaker Village Event with exclusive Valentine items!
💙 An additional Mountain Land Expansion!
💙 New Heart Princess Smurfette outfit!
💙 New football themed items to celebrate the big game!
💙 Chlorhydris' Toucan lands in the Mega Mystery Boxes!
💙 Help make Greedy's Valentine Cake Wonder!
💙 Show your smurfy romantic side with new Valentine themed items!

The evil wizard Gargamel and his ever present cat companion, Azrael, have finally found the Smurfs’ village and scattered our lovable blue friends far and wide throughout the enchanted forest.
Come along with familiar friends, like Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy, Jokey, Greedy and the rest of the smurf family, as they guide you on a family fun adventure to build a new forest village for the Smurfs to call home.

Based on the beloved classic Saturday morning cartoon, your adventure begins with a single mushroom home and a smurflightful plot of land.
Harvest your smurfberries. Build charming huts, special mushroom houses, and bridges. And decorate your village with colorful gardens, lights, flower chairs, hammocks and more!
------------------------
FEATURES :
FAMILY FUN - Build your very own Smurfs' village and create a new home for the Smurfs.
PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE SMURFS - Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Handy Smurf and Jokey Smurf.
HARVEST SMURFBERRIES - Use in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and your blue village.
SMURFY MINI-GAMES – While your village is growing, play multiple mini-games like: Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, Painter Smurf’s Painting Game, Lazy Smurf's Fishin' Game and a new free Handy Smurf minigame to unlock additional bonuses.
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS – Share your Smurfs Experience on Facebook and send gifts to your friends' villages.
PLAY
OFFLINE - manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.capcom.smurfsandroid
MOD Features:
Latest SMURFS Masterpiece 🌟
LP provided for iAPs 👌
500MB Required 💙

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 20 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I will make a video for it!

VickiRei

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love it so much.😍never knew that i will find a golden page like this.glad that i sign up today.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I love it so much.😍never knew that i will find a golden page like this.glad that i sign up today.
💙💙💙💖💙💙💙

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is already a new version out, but it still works. lol Anyways, i have a "little" problem - I can't play the Mini-Games. Everything runs fine, only at the Mini_games i have graphic problems. I'm playing on NOX player, latest version. Here's an example pic of, how it looks like, so you can see, what i mean. Any ideas, tips, suggestions?

SmurfVillageMiniPlay.png

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
There is already a new version out, but it still works. lol Anyways, i have a "little" problem - I can't play the Mini-Games. Everything runs fine, only at the Mini_games i have graphic problems. I'm playing on NOX player, latest version. Here's an example pic of, how it looks like, so you can see, what i mean. Any ideas, tips, suggestions?
I am Fully-Mobile. No PC hence NO emu..at all. NO exp there..but @Ferz will be able to answer this <3

Aye, smurfberries are Crazy. Made this Company rich as heck already.
Glad that it will auto-update still. I played this like years back..for my daugthers. It deserved a Mod, otherwise woe to parents all over the Galaxy! lol

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
try switching to speed(directx) mode 🙂
Sorry, i forgot to mention, that i am already using Speed(DirectX). With this setting, i have this descriped problem. xD

With OpenGL the graphics form the whole game are scrumbled, and if i try with OpenGL+, then the NOX player crashes, when i try to start any Mini-Game. lol

That's the only game so far, where this is happening. Every other game/s, apps, just anything, runs fine without any problems. Last year or so, there i played this game for a little while, i had no problems at all. I assume, that something in the game updates made it partial compatibility for NOX, instead of full compatibilty as it used to be before.

I really don't know, i'm running out of ideas. lmao

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status