Mod apk Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games v3.1.1 Unlimited Energy, Ammo, 1 Hit Kill.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,247 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games v3.1.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 27 times

• 60 MILLION users worldwide can't be wrong!
    FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
    AIM and SHOOT! Get yourself a gun and KILL THEM ALL.
    Sniper 3D Assassin in 7 words is: great gameplay, awesome visuals and entertaining missions. And best of all? It's a free game to pass the time!

Features of Sniper 3D Gun Shooter for Android:

- Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
    - HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS
    - Tons of letal GUNS and mortal WEAPONS
    - ADDICTING gameplay (FPS)
    - EASY and INTUITIVE controls
    - Play it both on your phone and tablet

Download now Sniper 3D Assassin Gun Shooter MOD APK for free at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1 Hit Kill (for campaign missions)
    • Unlimited Energy
    • Unlimited Ammo (High Magazine Size)
    • No Reload
    • All Weapons are Silenced
    • No Recoil
    • High Aim Accuracy
    • Mission Requirements bypassed
    • No Cheat Detection

Notes: to connect to Facebook, make sure to uninstall your Facebook app first, or it might give you Hash errors and preventing you from loggin in. For those using Android emulators, beware this MOD might not run on NoX App Player, but should work fine on MEmu. This MOD is not meant to be used for PVP

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungames.sniper3d

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Diamonds are not a feature of this mod, please stop complaining about it or I'll stop updating this mod.

Twisted007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really appreciate your Ur work but it's not connecting to PvP server sync error and then no connection message popup

Indorayasquad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i am sorry @Debby,,really sorry if my comment make you angry...from very deepest my heart, i wanna say, you work is great...very greatfull....thanks a lot of Mod Apk you made...

regards

Luckyyy64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot @Debby
but still can not hack diamonds and 1 hit kill can not into pvp arena..would you fixed Apk mod...? please...?
😀😀😀
If you can't hack diamonds that's not the modders problem
Post automatically merged:

@Debby thank you for your hard work and time but we all struggling for diamonds and 1 hit 1 kill I noticed of damage weapons is very good but won't let connect to pvp
Not true...
We not all struggling

Attachments

Last edited:

UzbekWof

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the work done @Debby ... But it doesn’t work in the PVP arena ... This game is more interesting in the Online game ... If it worked in pvp battles it would be great

WRKR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone does not work thanks @Debby for the attempt
we will wait another update

Screenshot_20190914-023451.png
Screenshot_20190914-023501.png

@Debby one more try please 🙏🙏🙏

manojbisht

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not connecting to PvP Arena. Showing server sync error and then no connection message popup

joe nusantara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can't connect to pvp.. i think they patched overdamaged weapons.. maybe next try u can make 9000 damage weapon that shoots really fast like assault rifle.. should give same effect as one shot kill.. thanks Debby for your hardwork

WRKR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
in the specs of the mod says that it is not intended for PVP.

Why not do it for PVP?
which is the reason?

Could you try to make it work in PVP?

Luckyyy64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can't connect to pvp.. i think they patched overdamaged weapons.. maybe next try u can make 9000 damage weapon that shoots really fast like assault rifle.. should give same effect as one shot kill.. thanks Debby for your hardwork
I'm sure it's not about the fire power there so many OSK and rapid fire in the arena.
I guess it's a small thing what blocks the arena.

joe nusantara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
in the specs of the mod says that it is not intended for PVP.

Why not do it for PVP?
which is the reason?

Could you try to make it work in PVP?
Ok i just read the mod description part that says its not meant for pvp.. I forgot to mention as well that it also doesnt work for campaign missions.. i have to shoot more than one time to kill targets

I'm sure it's not about the fire power there so many OSK and rapid fire in the arena.
I guess it's a small thing what blocks the arena.
theres a difference between using an apk and editing the code while playing.. those ppl u meet in the arena use game guardian and only launch the lua script as soon as they enter the arena.. because the check for overdamaged weapons is before u enter the arena... anyway they will get ban after a while playing if its overdamaged weapons.. but for fire rate its still unpatched yet.. but for using an apk.. your overdamaged weapons are permanent so u get blocked before u can enter the arena

Last edited:

WRKR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is not necessarily a script, you only edit the values and enter the arena, at the apk and three types one is the locator, another is the machine gun and another is the oneshot, they can also be set, the oneshot can also be achieved with GG but It only works with some weapons.

Indorayasquad

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is not necessarily a script, you only edit the values and enter the arena, at the apk and three types one is the locator, another is the machine gun and another is the oneshot, they can also be set, the oneshot can also be achieved with GG but It only works with some weapons.
can you tell me where are they (locator, machine gun n oneshot) address in GG?

Peppino2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Grazie per il tentativo, mod veramente stabile purtroppo da errore di sincronizzazione quando si prova a giocare online ( pvp )

Twisted007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
No don't download GG it's use less with server sided so far my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.