So what do you folks think of the New Rick and Morty season?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 5 years
Some parts of it has that classic R&M moments, like the first adventure that starts just right after the intro.
That dinner scene with Wasp Rick was hilariously disturbing though, also the Kirkland Meseek Boxes :ROFLMAO:

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The meeseeks make cameos here and there in the backgrounds like with the blips n' chiz episode you see one prop up on a game where rick is playing roy.

Backgrounds make funny cameos like the "Find Waldo books"

1575072399097.png

I feel like Morty when I end up missing something so obvious and make that face too. :ROFLMAO:

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The meeseeks make cameos here and there in the backgrounds like with the blips n' chiz episode you see one prop up on a game where rick is playing roy.

Backgrounds make funny cameos like the "Find Waldo books"

View attachment 43707

I feel like Morty when I end up missing something so obvious and make that face too. :ROFLMAO:
You just blew my mind🤯 I didn't notice meeseeks was in that episode

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah they do a lot of different cameos sadly getting caught up with rick and morty causes you to forget to look at the background until you end up rewatching things. :ROFLMAO:

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now I gotta keep an eye out for the new season 👀 for anything in the background, Are you enjoying the new season so far?
Yeah! I'm enjoying the antics and I'm glad that they family is becoming a little more involved in this season! The family need some love too! Jerry still kinda wimpy and a screw up but Rick seems a little less aggravted or more like he's given up trying to get rid of him! :ROFLMAO:
Summer seems more forward in her aspect too ever sense the break up of her parents I think that apocalyse had something to do with!
Beth seems to have become a more motherly parent but still acts like Rick but came to accept it and seemed to show more of it with Summer when Summer went and started dating random people(kinda like tinder in our aspect)😓
Rick might be the only one that hasn't changed much at least not with the killing and him actually dying from Morty. :LOL:
Morty has did a huge improvement and even seems like he's more intelligent than what Rick would think or maybe Morty has expected these things to now know what to do or it could be from his "idols that mostly died"hint: choo choo goes the train~ if you know what I mean:sneaky:

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah! I'm enjoying the antics and I'm glad that they family is becoming a little more involved in this season! The family need some love too! Jerry still kinda wimpy and a screw up but Rick seems a little less aggravted or more like he's given up trying to get rid of him! :ROFLMAO:
Summer seems more forward in her aspect too ever sense the break up of her parents I think that apocalyse had something to do with!
Beth seems to have become a more motherly parent but still acts like Rick but came to accept it and seemed to show more of it with Summer when Summer went and started dating random people(kinda like tinder in our aspect)😓
Rick might be the only one that hasn't changed much at least not with the killing and him actually dying from Morty. :LOL:
Morty has did a huge improvement and even seems like he's more intelligent than what Rick would think or maybe Morty has expected these things to now know what to do or it could be from his "idols that mostly died"hint: choo choo goes the train~ if you know what I mean:sneaky:
Yes!!! I completely agree, I can't wait to get more in depth with the next episodes. I watch Film Theory on YouTube and Mat Pat's in depth analysis on this season's episodes are so good, you should look it up if theories are your thing.

Left

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honestly I was laughing a whole bunch during the first episode when just everyone was a nazi no matter what timeline he went to, and then I really loved in the other episode where he had to sit and sulk on his throne wearing his king of s**t crown because the guy died. Some good moments that I have really enjoyed!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honestly I was laughing a whole bunch during the first episode when just everyone was a nazi no matter what timeline he went to, and then I really loved in the other episode where he had to sit and sulk on his throne wearing his king of s**t crown because the guy died. Some good moments that I have really enjoyed!
I love the fascist teddy bear Rick he was so cute