✅ Solved Software for reducing audio more specific ogg file size?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Does anyone know a free software or atleast already cracked software that can compress audio file size more specific .ogg in an insane amount(around 6680 audio files) at the same time?
There's this software called ogg resizer but its a paid app and i don't really want to waste my time and money on it just for 1 time use.
There's also a software called wondershare that could reduce .ogg at insane amount at the same time but can't maintain the file type and instead changed it to mp3 which would be a hassle cause that mean i need to rewrite all the audio file defined in 11-14 script.

Last edited:

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Idk but if you like my idea why not use a normal archiver which has a feature to compressed files such as (Zarchiver/WinRAR/Es Explorer/7zip/)
This one is for music all kinds of types (Audio Compressor™/WinSoft Magic Audio Compressor).

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Idk but if you like my idea why not use a normal archiver which has a feature to compressed files such as (Zarchiver/WinRAR/Es Explorer/7zip/)
This one is for music all kinds of types (Audio Compressor™/WinSoft Magic Audio Compressor).
Zarchiver/WinRAR/7zip/Es Explorer would compress the file indeed yes, but the file would be inside another file such as rar or zip which would made the script not able to read it.
For the audio compressor/winsoft how does it work? Would you be so kind to elaborate? Since i never heard of it and oh can it maintain the ogg file type and the name of the file?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Zarchiver/WinRAR/7zip/Es Explorer would compress the file indeed yes, but the file would be inside another file such as rar or zip which would made the script not able to read it.
For the audio compressor/winsoft how does it work? Would you be so kind to elaborate? Since i never heard of it and oh can it maintain the ogg file type and the name of the file?
(Winsoft Magic Audio Compressor)
Audio Compressor™from Compressor Software is an advanced software for compressing digital audo files in MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC and other popular audio formats. Audio Compressor performs all audio processing tasks you need to get your audio files ready for for sharing or storing, convert video to audio, convert audio files for portable devices.
Use Audio Compressor for a variety of personal or business purposes:

Size Your Digital Audio
Audio Compressor can easily reduce the large file size of audio files. Smaller files take less space and can be uploaded and downloaded more quickly: effectively optimize videos for faster downloading from the Web

Convert Audio to MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, AMR
Audio Compressor can help you to perform file format conversions into MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AMR formats by using high quality audio encoders implemented in our software.

Convert Video to Audio
Audio Compressor can easily convert your video files to audio files for using them on portable devices, such as a mobile phone or a media player. Our Audio Compressor supports converting from videos in MPEG4 (MP4), FLV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MKV, MOV and other popular video formats.

Automate your compression/conversion tasks
Audio Compressor lets you the use of 'profiles' and the batch processing mode. These features make software very easy and efficient especially for processing multiple files. A lot of other options, such as batch renaming are also available.

Our Audio Compressor has a very convenient and flexible user interface. All of the its user interface solutions have been designed to save your time and money.

Download a free trial version now! It takes just a few seconds to download and install it on your PC. All Windows versions are supported.
Post automatically merged:

You know you can find it on Google for faster way of researching.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
(Winsoft Magic Audio Compressor)
Audio Compressor™from Compressor Software is an advanced software for compressing digital audo files in MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC and other popular audio formats. Audio Compressor performs all audio processing tasks you need to get your audio files ready for for sharing or storing, convert video to audio, convert audio files for portable devices.
Use Audio Compressor for a variety of personal or business purposes:

Size Your Digital Audio
Audio Compressor can easily reduce the large file size of audio files. Smaller files take less space and can be uploaded and downloaded more quickly: effectively optimize videos for faster downloading from the Web

Convert Audio to MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA, AMR
Audio Compressor can help you to perform file format conversions into MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AMR formats by using high quality audio encoders implemented in our software.

Convert Video to Audio
Audio Compressor can easily convert your video files to audio files for using them on portable devices, such as a mobile phone or a media player. Our Audio Compressor supports converting from videos in MPEG4 (MP4), FLV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MKV, MOV and other popular video formats.

Automate your compression/conversion tasks
Audio Compressor lets you the use of 'profiles' and the batch processing mode. These features make software very easy and efficient especially for processing multiple files. A lot of other options, such as batch renaming are also available.

Our Audio Compressor has a very convenient and flexible user interface. All of the its user interface solutions have been designed to save your time and money.

Download a free trial version now! It takes just a few seconds to download and install it on your PC. All Windows versions are supported.
Post automatically merged:

You know you can find it on Google for faster way of researching.
Ah its a paid sw, i think i need to find the cracked version first since usually paid sw like this wont allow huge amount of file compression.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah its a paid sw, i think i need to find the cracked version first since usually paid sw like this wont allow huge amount of file compression.
Have you tried the torrent sites they usually offering larges amount of pirated I mean free softwares for PC that's were I get most of my PC needs but be careful of virus.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya :)

Is this question answered?

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Still not sadly since winsoft compressor does not able to compress big amount of file :(
I'm sorry, it seemed to me like it wasn't something we can't solve here. Do you want me to keep the thread in Questions?

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
You tried format factory ??
Hello!
I thank you for giving the solution :)
It's free too!
I guess that kinda solved it even thought it can't convert more than 300 at once cause then the apps crashes and close down but still that software is the best so far...
Again thank you ^^

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello!
I thank you for giving the solution :)
It's free too!
I guess that kinda solved it even thought it can't convert more than 300 at once cause then the apps crashes and close down but still that software is the best so far...
Again thank you ^^
My pleasure 😊 ... You can try setting your virtual ram a bit higher maybe 16 or 32gb for the drive you have the software installed. Or if you have ssd then Install that software on ssd and increase virtual ram of your ssd. If you using intel core you can try converting one thread at a time , if AMD then try multi thread. Hope it helps 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sista @BlackEden now you can close this thread I think 😊

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.