solitaire tripeaks account suspended

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,837 happy users since 2014.
Register

fifito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have my account suspended. I uninstalled the game, unsinstalled facebook, use clean master to clean cache, installed a VPN program and connected, installed solitaire trpeaks again.
stil have account suspended.
Any suggestion how i can play this game again.
thanks in advance

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
EA says: A ban is when we remove your access to a game, part of a game, or your EA Account for an extended period of time. We often issue a ban on your EA Account due to repeated or extreme violations of our Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct. Account bans are typically permanent.

EA also says:
We’ll take action on accounts when we see any content that’s inappropriate or when there’s evidence of cheating. We’ll also take action against any account that is posting vulgar, threatening, or harassing content in any EA game or on any EA website.
What we call cheating includes but isn’t limited to:
  • using third-party software, such as aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
  • performing in-game exploits or abusing glitches or bugs.
  • stat padding (abusing game features in an unintended manner to artificially stack on scores).
  • win-trading or otherwise manipulating in-game ranking systems with the collaboration of others.
  • using software or cheat tools that disconnect other players from the EA servers.
We want everyone to have a fun, fair, and safe gaming experience. This means that we look at how people behave inside our games, and on forums and community sites that we host.

You may be forever unable to access the account that got banned.

I have never been banned, YET.
If I were to get banned, I'd simply start a new account.
Think about it, you're using an "improved game".
You should have no (or very little ) real money invested.
Getting banned is a non-event, in my view, because most of us don't take these games seriously, we use them to waste or pass time.

Good luck, mate.