📊 Rate My Graphic Some Icons

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was away for tooooo long (and since I'm back how about showcasing some of my work which I designed during those hard times)
Cheers! for me lol.
Anyway I am back but I'll still busy because I just bought laptop and need to earn damn 38$ every month for EMI (just pray that I get clients) ; If I get those EMI I'll start contributing instantly for the rest month.
Anyway enjoy the submission. there are 3 icons pool game icon; personal diary icon and baby care tracker icon.
Please rate it out from 10 and I invite @Janina as special guest since I really liked her car tutorial and World Fantasy Submission.
Oh yeah, If you like the submission then don't forget to give reaction and even you can help me finding client :D Thanks All.
Edit : I can make stuffs like this and if your game don't have rush and time Limit then I'm in @Sbenny ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Shhhh!! Look at icons first and give ratings :p and always glad to be here. I wonder what are going with @amodernmyth :)

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Shhhh!! Look at icons first and give ratings :p and always glad to be here. I wonder what are going with @amodernmyth :)
I will give you rating out 10/10 for truely awesome Icons!

as for amodernmyth, she is really in worst place and with no internet connection, she is trying to come back to civilizations i think but it will take some time :(

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will give you rating out 10/10 for truely awesome Icons!

as for amodernmyth, she is really in worst place and with no internet connection, she is trying to come back to civilizations i think but it will take some time :(
So sad to hear about her :( I hope she can come asap and don't know how you finds ebooks but if you can fill up my request then you'll be godlike for me lol. I've used my all resources to find pdf but couldn't found it from any other sites. check ebook request section

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
So sad to hear about her :( I hope she can come asap and don't know how you finds ebooks but if you can fill up my request then you'll be godlike for me lol. I've used my all resources to find pdf but couldn't found it from any other sites. check ebook request section
not an issue for me.. just give me links to book you want and will get them to you in no time bro :)

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Forgive me @MrOnline if I give you my very honest opinion about each of those three icons okay.

Icon No#1 is
I will give it 5 out of 10 as it is very simple and not very unique although I kinda like it's simpleness and the billiard board quite boring to be honest that's all it's good anyway

Icon No#2
I will give it 8 out 10 as it is cute and bright but I don't like it's background as it only one color white you can least put 2 or more color on it but I doesn't matter as I know you are good on what you doing so far all is good

Icon No#3
I will rate it 9 out of 10 why because I find it sweet because of those romantic stuff it is like some kind of diary about love and plus it's adorable the background match perfectly on the style and color book the only thing makes me not rate it perfectly 10 is because the ballpoint pen block the other part of page I cannot read the word on it over all it's quite attractive

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL RATING ON THOSE THREE ICONS

thanks for reading my honest review 😊

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Forgive me @MrOnline if I give you my very honest opinion about each of those three icons okay.

Icon No#1 is
I will give it 5 out of 10 as it is very simple and not very unique although I kinda like it's simpleness and the billiard board quite boring to be honest that's all it's good anyway

Icon No#2
I will give it 8 out 10 as it is cute and bright but I don't like it's background as it only one color white you can least put 2 or more color on it but I doesn't matter as I know you are good on what you doing so far all is good

Icon No#3
I will rate it 9 out of 10 why because I find it sweet because of those romantic stuff it is like some kind of diary about love and plus it's adorable the background match perfectly on the style and color book the only thing makes me not rate it perfectly 10 is because the ballpoint pen block the other part of page I cannot read the word on it over all it's quite attractive

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL RATING ON THOSE THREE ICONS

thanks for reading my honest review 😊
I absolutely loved your review and well I'm happy that you've shared your opinion. and well it seems that time really sharps the skills. that billboard icon is around 8 month old while baby icon is 1 month and personal diary icon is around 1.2 and that reviews tells me that I really improved little :D

DaishanDangerous

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I liked the 3rd one (dairy and pen) the best and the pool table the least. The reason (I feel) is that the dairy and pen is realistically 3D looking, while in the pool table, especially the balls, are looking somewhat flat.

But hey, great work!

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The third icon is just fantastic (the one with the diary). It is perfectly designed and says everything an icon has to say.

Really great work!

reinzharte

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I like the last one most,, the first and second is good but the last one is marvelous

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
All of these are actually just very good. I think I can rate these an 8 out of 10. I don't know how to properly give out feedback, but I think it's the art style that looks pleasing to the eyes.