📰 News! Some new changes affecting Request Threads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,189 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
A second wave of changes if affecting request threads (if you missed it, see this first: 📰 News! - Important changes & news affecting Request Threads ).

Today I just introduced SB Points rewards for modders, which means users are now more encouraged to fill a request as they'll get a lot more rewards!

The reward amount is calculated depending on the views the request has, plus an X factor which depends on the section the request is posted in, so this means purchasing the Request Boosters will also increase the prize modders will get when filling your request.

Currently, I launched the first beta in the "Game Requests " section of the Android subforum, but I plan to extend it to all the other request sections soon UPDATE: I just extended it to all current request subforums. It's important to specify this affects only requests filled from now on (it's not recursive) and you do not require to be an Approved Modder or in any other specific forum groups in order to receive this reward. All you need to do is to fill the request, and provide a link by using the simple form provided in the info box under the first post in the thread. We'll verify your release and we'll proceed with sending you a great reward!

I hope this is an appreciated change. 🙂

As always, for feedbacks or questions, please don't hesitate to ask below!

Last edited:

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
When the history of modding is written, there'll be several chapters written about the man, the legend, the good Samaritan who not only modded games, he IMPROVED them; and his team of unsung heroes and heroines who will each have their own chapter in the "living legend" @Sbenny

Thank you for everything you do for the community, mate.

The United Nations could learn a great deal by studying what goes on here in this tiny spot of cyberspace.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What's the point in making such questions? Requests are meant to be started from users who aren't able to do something and are in need of help, it's pointless to ask for something you're already capable of doing by yourself.