Some of my art

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,683 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jcoms

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there, I don't post often, am kinda shy, but thought I'd share some of my doodles. I do mostly Dungeons and Dragons/ Table Top Roleplaying Game Original Content and Characters, also some just various Original Characters, and a few Fanart. I do sometimes also Paint, and do water colours. 🙂
[Updated 10/31/2020]

Egyptian God Set

Sorcerer Half-orc

Barbarian Half-Orc

Character Sheet for Phoenix-02

WIP Tarot Card for Hiro Castilljo

My Tiefling Druid/Warlock Circle of the Fountain, and Fiendish Patronage, and my Cleric of Eldath Yuan-Ti

Tiefling Paladin of Tyr with an Oath of the Guardian

Tiefling Storm Soul Sorcerer

Goblin, Paladin with the Oath of the Crown.

An OC, made for a specific purpose in a short-comic I am working on 🙂

Watercolour post-card made for a friend of mine

[ Art Gift ] Half-Genasi Monk for my best friend

Nephere [Fey-Race] Assassin Rogue

Anyway thanks for looking,
Have a great day!

-JCOM.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Woah! That's an amazing piece of Art! Nicely done, I admire you for this :)

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very gorgeous and beautifully detailed work; I especially like the face and body markings! You are an extremely gifted artist, @Jcoms , and keep it up! Seeing these reminds me of my days back in art college, viewing hallway displays of various artworks. 😎👍🎨

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man you shouldn't be shy on posting your creations here you should be proud of it especially those you share you're an artist with great talents and I admire those piece of art you make keep up the good work and if you are lucky maybe someday or just close enough you will become a famous artist too.😄

feyfox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
oooh so cool!! you have such a good eye for character/outfit design, plus all of these colours makes them look like main characters in a popular show :eek: truly amazing!!! you have skills to be very proud of!!!

leebird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
These are great! I especially like the paladin of tyr, very arresting presence, nice movement. You have a lovely, distinctive style. Thanks for sharing - I understand how nerve-wracking it can be to post artwork online, and I'm proud of you for being brave and barrelling on through the shyness!

Jcoms

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone
! It's been about a year, so I thought I'd update my post! <3 first post has the recent stuff (From the last few months!)🤭
Thank you!