Some of my draws

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok since i was unable to finish the "Wiskay and Milk Club" comic (againg) i'm posting this gift to all those that had been there for me, hope i don't disapoint you (again) and that u like my work:

in advance i sorry for the long post

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks buddy, you will if u want it enough,

The KOS come from my origin story as a drawer, at the beguining i had a patner, we do graffity and all, but we stand apart due life, so eventually i start signing for myself, it was "Chaos" then, shortly after i saw a graffity on a wall signed like that but i didn't make it so, i start searchin, i fuond my friend was the one doing it, he didn't do it on propouse, he just start signing like that without knoing about me, so we decide to change our ninks if you look closely one of the draws here is signed as KAOS , thats how i start using that nick, it means K - OS , or Kaos...

Was a good story?

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I still struggle a lot when drawing, especially humans. Their... facial expressions make it hard to pinpoint. That's why i prefer draw an animal or monster...
View attachment 30000
Don't worry it happen to everyone, you know the basic u wanna draw a pose, the go first for the body , the shoulder will give u the main direction of the caracter sigth, then make a basic of the face, no hear yet, and puy the eyes, hat will be the most difficlult part, the nose depends on u for womans more delicate, of course, the the chin, it will give the dummy strengt the rest u can do it for yourself, i expect great thing of u