Some suggested changes in the update release form.😅

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
There should also be a section there of "What's new" etc. so that the person downloading the update of mod can know what has been changed or added in this new update.😏

Like in cog games, most of the times the updates are related to very minor bug fixes and there is no change in story. So, it looks like a waste of SB Points when we download it and find out there is nothing new there. I suggest giving a section for it like description and mod features section so that releaser can inform about it there.
(I hope you can atleast understand what I want to say. My English is very poor.😭)

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Changelogs are not that uncommon at all so i see the value of what you are saying!! :eek:

On a sidenote, most updates of mods tend to do with a renewal of what the mod already accomplishes in older versions and if there's some significant change, the modder describes it in the release (usually with options like in cog games with multiple releases at different prices) with the modder not playing the game itself to fully know what it's even about :eek:

A quick search in the marketplace should give the changelog of the app itself and that could be copy/pasted in the description under a subtitle for even easier access :)

Me likes it! :eek:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not quite sure if you refer to the mod changelog or the game changelog.

However, for my personal releases, I tend to add "(new)" next to a new mod feature, introduced in the updated version, and if everyone follows this approach, the changelog, if assumed for mod features, could be skipped this way. If I misunderstood, let me know :)