Songs that make you happy?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! My playlists are getting a bit of bronze on them, so i want to discover some new ones... Unfortunately, i am not having much luck with it.

So i though i ask you all for some recommendation!

What songs will never fail to make you want to sing along, even when have a hard time getting out of bed and overall functioning.

They dont have to nessesary be happy songs- they just have to make you feel happy/dazzling/powerful for whatever reason.
Those little songs you sing likena Diva while washing the dishes, those are the ones.

Thank you! :3

-

I supposedy it would also be wise to share mine: so currently, 'Im Not A Loser' from The Spongebob Musical makes me want to go out to the street and dance my heart out.
Pair that up with my new obsession with Electro Swing. Im one step away from becoming a cabaret queen when those play.

Saggo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is difficult. Most of the time, the music that makes me feel good depends a lot on the way I feel. But, one that I recently discovered and that will not change for years to come is this:

"The Carnival of the Animals, R. 125: XIII. The Swan by Camille Saint-Saëns"

This classical music tells me an eternal moment of calm / peace and - I don't know - a happy ending. I listen every morning and most nights before sleep.

najgorzej

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
DTNA by Twice, Break My face by AJR, Gone Days by Stray Kids, Want it? by ITZY, Home by BTS, and always loved hearing Levels by Avicii as a child

Linast

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really like to Sing latin songs since they are usually really Happy or upbeat. I end up dancing most if the times. Some artists i would recommend are: Jbalvin, Maluma, KarolG, Ozuna, Bad Bunny, Daddy Yankee or Nicky Jam.
I also like Kpop a lot you can find different types if songs but must if them maje you Sing or dance. Muy favorites are Super Junior, Twice, Red Velvet and Girls Generation

Ayoitsher

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
“Dance Monkey” by Tones and I. I can’t help but dance when I hear it, and I’m sure the people who pull up next to me at stop lights get a good laugh.

blurryrat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
there are many many songs that make me happy rn, but why can't we be friends by the academic, jolie coquine by caravan palace, lost in the rhythm by jamie berry & octavia rose and hot rod by dayglow really make my days special! 💛

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
These two songs never fail to make me smile

Summertime - Cinnamons
Burbank - Sorry, I like you

BenFert

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are 3 great songs:
1. Notings else matters Metallica
2. Sonne Ramstain