💬 Review Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

A Platforming game featuring Sonic The Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower and Knuckles the Echidna. Fight against Dr.Eggman/Robotnik and Robo-Eggman (depending on whose story line you play.)

Review:
This game is one of my favourites. Ever since I purchased my DSi and got Sonic Classic Collection, I've been playing this game for countless hours, trying to be Carnival Night Act 2 as Tails, and getting all the chaos emeralds and Super Emeralds (which were a thing in the game) for Knuckles and Sonic. The game takes place on Angel Island, where you stop Eggman from releasing his Death-Egg into space to do evil. If you collect all the Chaos Emeralds, you can become Super Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles. And you unlock a 'secret' boss. Furthermore, if you collect all the Super Emeralds you can turn into Hyper Sonic, or Knuckles! The zones are quite easy, but in most games, they get harder and harder, but when you get to Mushroom Hill zone, the difficulty resets.
You Look up and Down. That simple.

Would you recommend this to other users? For people who love the Sonic franchise and want something challenging.
Post automatically merged:

For the Barrel on Carnival Night Act 2, you look up and down.