💬 Review Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra by Preesleigh

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Preesleigh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

images (1).jpeg images (2).jpeg

Description
It has a Full HD display and two high performance cameras. It can run games and heavy applications very easily. With the great connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth 4.2 version A2DP, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n + MIMO (2.4Ghz, 5Ghz) and NFC to make payments and allows connection to other devices.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I can play as many heavy games without worrying about the storage and lagging. It has Until 256GB microSD very good for storing whatever you like. It does not lag and is very easy to use.

Things I don't like
The device not having 5G becomes a problem when playing online games as it takes time to connect to the games. It is not protected against waters so a user will have to take extra care for this device.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, photogenic people will enjoy the HD camera, while gamers will enjoy as many games without worrying about their games lagging or the game graphics. People will also enjoy video calling as it is supported in this device.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks for reviewing @Preesleigh :giggle::giggle:
any specs of the phone? 🤗🤗 And woah! 256 gb of microsd card wow...😯😯

Preesleigh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra sports a 6-inch 1080p display, MediaTek helio P20 octa-core processor (4x2. 3 GHz + 4x1. 6 GHz), 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage (expandable via a microSD card, 23-megapixel Exmor RS camera and an additional 16-megapixel selfie unit with OIS on the front.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month