Paid .apk Sorcery! v1.47 ~ FREE Premium Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Sorcery! v1.47 ~ FREE Premium Game

Name of the game: Sorcery!

Version: v1.47

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
SORCERY !

"The Shamutanti Hills"
Updated : January 12, 2019

From legendary designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux), and Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone); and inkle, the studio behind the award-winning Frankenstein app..
Sorcery! is an interactive adventure like never before.

"You should choose to own this adventure" -- Eurogamer
"Inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" -- Kotaku
"This is some of 2013′s best interactive storytelling" -- IGN UK
"Beautifully realised ... this gripping tale has us well and truly hooked" -- Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
"Incredibly impressed" -- Touch Arcade
"Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time writing a review when I should really just be pointing at a game and demanding that people play it. This is one of those times. Steve Jackson's Sorcery! is an absolutely marvellous fantasy storybook adventure. Lushly illustrated and expertly told, it should not be missed by anyone even remotely interested in the genre." -- Gamezebo
"Let’s not mince words here... Sorcery’s unique blend of tabletop-like roleplaying (including an incredible combat system quite unlike anything I’ve seen before), and elaborate branching pathways with custom scripts preserving the feeling of Steve Jackson’s work make me now want to… no, HAVE TO acquire it" - Just Press Start

The app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices.
The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do, and in combat, the action is described on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche, new character art by Eddie Sharam (DC Comics), an interactive map by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast).
IMG_20190129_210812.jpg

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkle.sorcery1
MOD Features:
Paid Premium Game..but FREE here.
You know me. Grab it NOW at this price or..😁
300 MB Required. 🚨

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 626 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 668 times

SoullessZealot

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I finished the download, it still tries to connect through the Google play store, says may not have purchased it. I put the obb in the android obb

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thanks

I finished the download, it still tries to connect through the Google play store, says may not have purchased it. I put the obb in the android obb
Do NOT connect to Google Play on modded games.
When..the pop-up came up..just click the back button on your phone. Cancel it.
Do NOT login.
Yes. zip should be un-extracted to phone's android/obb folder with similar folder name as others in there.
♥

Thank you very much for your hard work and for sharing! This is a fun and interesting series!
Aye. Am proceeding now for whole series..up to the Latest part 4. Over a gig..Total.
All just Updated this January.
Hurry up and Grab it now, as price will sky-rocket once I am done.
<3

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@SoullessZealot 😊
IMG_20190130_084309.jpg

TADA! 🎆
Screenshot_2019-01-30-08-36-29-29.png

Yes. I DO Test ALL my releases. 😁
Screenshot_2019-01-30-08-38-13-98.png

Yes. Sorcery! 1-4 ALL done with Offline-enabled and NO licence-check problems.
Tested Fine on Android OS 2 up till Latest 8. Yes..6 Phones available for lab-rats. 🌟
N Joy ♥

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

MarleyMarley

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks but I have to ask, can I continue the story to Sorcery 2 with this mod?

Sorcery! v1.47 ~ FREE Premium Game was released by KentCave and 21759 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.