💬 Review Sordwin

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nyurufufu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sordwin

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Sordwin: The Evertree Saga v.1.0.3 ACOM MOD [updated]

Sordwin is a text-based RPG where you make your own adventure through your choices. This is a sequel of Evertree Inn from Evertree Saga.

Review:
Sordwin belongs to the Evertree Saga series, which is the top 2 of my favorite interactive novels from the Hosted Games.

This game still brought the quality of its prequel, and if possible, took it up a notch. This is a rarity for sequels of book/game series, if you ask me.

It has a challenging gameplay compared to other interactive novels, but it also has excellent writing. Character and/or relationship development is not neglected, so it never got stale reading it, which I frequently experience from other games.

Though it is a sequel to Evertree Inn, one could start their adventure here without playing the first one. If you would import your character from the prequel, you can get your RO from there to stay with you. Speaking of RO's, the new ones from Sordwin also belong to the best I've encountered so far. How interactions with them are written is just so superb that I can't get enough of it.

Sordwin still has some drawbacks, at least for me, because it's a bit difficult to stick to your built stats for a nice outcome. I haven't gotten it, but I believe one could die in the playthrough (like in Evertree Inn), considering the decisions to make. But even if you can get a bad ending, that only adds to its potential on getting players intrigued. Getting a good ending or a specific desired outcome is a challenge, no doubt, but nevertheless it is still a masterpiece that leaves the player wanting more.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely. I only recommend you start from the first one. This is definitely a series I'm keeping an eye on.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Killer00013

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sordwin

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Sordwin: The Evertree Saga v.1.0.3 ACOM MOD [updated]

Sordwin is a text-based RPG where you make your own adventure through your choices. This is a sequel of Evertree Inn from Evertree Saga.

Review: I must say that the first game was a masterpiece and this was as well! The mystery story could have been better though because I predicted it but maybe I just watch too many criminal stories. My elf love interest was the best, I really like my interactions with him and the story was fun, you can't explore everything in a single playthrough so you have to replay to see everything. I disliked many characters, not because they were badly written but just because they were dicks but that's how most people are so...
Overall one of the best stories so far, you should definetely play.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐