✅ Solved Sorry sbenny

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfred124

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
problem solved , the game I requested was server sided, my bad. Sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:

Redfred124

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for the hogwarts mystery mods sbenny :)

Last edited:

Redfred124

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
true :/ , I also want to delete this thread but I don't know how

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Fine, if you wanted me to read this, then I'm going to punish you both, so that you can't tell I don't care. I care a lot, I care because you both infringed some forum rules .

@Redfred124 warned for posting a game request in the wrong section and for not using the search before submitting a request.
@Redfred124 also banned for 30 days for posting an external link indirectly advertising a bot site.

ORIGINAL THREAD CONTENT:

#########

Is it possible for you guys to mod WWE Supercard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catdaddy.cat22&hl=en something like free injection service, or a MOD Menu, or unlimited resources (credits/bouts/draft picks) , or instant win, or auto play (like a bot or something) will do,

or there is a already a paid bot for the game at ****LINK REMOVED**** but there is also a trial version of that bot which is not that good cause then it will only work for 5 minutes a day, so you need a license to make the bot useful , so can you guys make a mod for wwe supercard or make a cracked version of the bot so it can be longer than 5 minutes or unlimited usage. Thanks. sbenny can you help me please , love all your mods by the way, thanks for the hogwarts mystery mod :)

#########

@Vehistra banned for 30 days for feeding false accusations to the staff and for being disrespectful, not deigning himself of understanding we have to deal with over 90,000 members every day.

#REJECTED

#LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.