Mod apk Soul Knight v2.3.0 Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Money, Garden Hack & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Soul Knight v2.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 78 times

• Soul knight - help the hero rescue the world from insidious aliens. Move the hero across the levels, dodge enemy fire, destroy opponents with the help of magic and incredible weapons. In this exciting Android game you will go through many randomly generated levels.

Features of Soul Knight for Android:

• Unique heroes
    • Hundreds of different types of weapons
    • Many levels
    • Simple controls
    • Hire mercenaries to help you in your fight
    • Mount fantastic beasts
    • Wear robot uniforms to smash everyone
    • Unlock countless challenges and achievements
    • Craft weapons

Plants from the garden have awesome effects, or you can use them as weapons, and if you feel lucky, give Gashapons a try, you might unlock new blueprints, get new weapons, seeds or even a lot of gems!
    You can control a knight, magician, alchemist and many other characters each having unique abilities and skills. Watch the fighting situation carefully, hide the hero from enemy strikes, use coverings. Shoot non stop and crush tricky aliens and fearless monsters! Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Soul Knight for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• • Unlimited Money
    • Unlimited Gems
    • Premium Version Unlocked

Notes
    : if you don't notice any money or gem hacks at first launch, save the game, load it and you'll have unlimited coins (if you already started a dungeon run) and gems. You can install this MOD over the previous version (without uninstalling it) in order to not lose your progresses.

MOD 2 Features (new):

Unlimited Money
    Unlimited Gems
    Premium Version Unlocked
    All Garden Plots Unlocked
    Can Instantly Harvest any Plants

Notes
    : if you don't notice any money or gem hacks at first launch, save the game, load it and you'll have unlimited coins (if you already started a dungeon run) and gems. You can install this MOD over the previous version (without uninstalling it) in order to not lose your progresses.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter

N1veau

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Instaclose after chillywebsite-opening. Installed playstore Version, Changed filenames Installed mod, Changed namens again. Still Not working.

Someone willing to help?

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Instaclose after chillywebsite-opening. Installed playstore Version, Changed filenames Installed mod, Changed namens again. Still Not working.

Someone willing to help?
Same issue here. Tried off-line too and same issue.

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know what happen to the users above me but the hack works for me.. I play it just fine until the end of tutorial n choosing the hero with no problem.. Btw thanks @Debby

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know what happen to the users above me but the hack works for me.. I play it just fine until the end of tutorial n choosing the hero with no problem.. Btw thanks @Debby
Which version are you using? You get "app not installed" on mod apk and the crash or website on mega mod

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Which version are you using? You get "app not installed" on mod apk and the crash or website on mega mod
If u experienced "app not installed" u should use apk editor.. First Choose the apk u want to install click common edit and in the where to install column u choose default or auto then process after finish the process u can install the game or apk..

N1veau

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The question is Not how to install the apk. The question is why Do we get instaclose, but u dont. Megamod does instaclose. Even if i install it as Update.

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The question is Not how to install the apk. The question is why Do we get instaclose, but u dont. Megamod does instaclose. Even if i install it as Update.
yeah... Well.. I tried to continue the game again today but like u all.. it closed after redirect to the unknown website.. But mod 1 works fine...

Mast1142

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just tried both and it still doesn't work like the others before me...

Bub Gum

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod apk works, but the mega mod always redirect me to the chilly room website...

Threixxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
the mega mod makes the app instantly close after the chilly website appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.