Sound ripper for rooted Android device?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

ctaxahob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello there!

I'm looking for a good android application to extract sound clips and other media from games, etc.
Need option to search in cache, memory or extract and search in the files.
My device is rooted.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Couldn't you get to the sound files with a root explorer going to the directory of the game? since you're rooted. As for apps to extract perse, I'm not so sure but they are other methods to get the sounds of android games like decompiling the games.

ctaxahob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Couldn't you get to the sound files with a root explorer going to the directory of the game? since you're rooted. As for apps to extract perse, I'm not so sure but they are other methods to get the sounds of android games like decompiling the games.
Thanks for reply. The idea is good, but I never found any sound files in game directories. Maybe I can't recognize the audio files. Android works very different than Windows PC.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for reply. The idea is good, but I never found any sound files in game directories. Maybe I can't recognize the audio files. Android works very different than Windows PC.
Yeah they might be in a sound format you can't recognize like .midi or .xm something like that or even encrypted, that you natively wouldn't be able play or extract with this method.