💬 Review Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

raygopoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

A beautiful new take on the Spider-man movie. Into the Spider-Verse takes a wide range of artistic styles used in comic books and weaves it seamlessly together with modern day animation.

Review:
The movie follows the journey of Miles Morales. The story of Miles is reminiscent of Peter Parker. Their background may be different, but they share similar problems that help build their development throughout the movie. But the focus isn't just on Miles, you also see the character development of the other characters that grow with Miles.

The artistic direction of the movie is what really 'wowed" me. It feels as if you are watching a comic book. The comic book style used makes the movie that much more impactful as it follows the history with the Spider-man and it's origins.

The music used in the movie is amazing. I find myself replaying the tracks used in the movie all day. It really ties in with the growth and story.

Overall this was an amazing movie. Everything seems to be put there for a reason and everything is tied together. I would have to say this is probably one of my Top 5 favorite movies of all time.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sugarskulliz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I LOVE this movie. The animation was fantastic. The colors was just beautiful, well beautiful isn't even the word it was just wow. The story line was amazing. And the part with Stan Lee made everyone cry