💬 Review Spiderman-into the spiderverse

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

Joe00999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Spiderman-into the spiderverse

Spiderman-into the spiderverse stars Jake Johnson and Chris Pine in the lead roles.

Review:
The article says I need to write at least 200 words in my review but I love this movie so much I could probably go longer. The movie is set in a parallel dimension where a different version Peter Parker has been a successful Spiderman for a long time. Then the movie introduces us to a new character, Miles Morales, who is also bitten by a radioactive spider and obtains spider powers. William Fish, AKA, The Kingpin opens up a portal to different dimensions and summons other Spidermen from different dimensions. Without spoiling the movie anymore, It is a unique concept carried out to perfection in the movie. The storyline is near flawless, the characters compelling and the Spiderman ethos carried high despite the different Spidermen on display. The change in animation styles to show the differences in dimensions as well as tiny details sprinkled in, most of which you will not notice till a repeated viewing, ensure this movie as a modern classic and a feat of technical Brilliance. The movie also consists of a lot of 4the wall breaking jokes, that were made famous by Family Guy and Deadpool but really shine here without drawing too much attention to themselves. There is a lot of subversion of classic superhero tropes that do not feel forced and in fact add a lot to the narrative of the movie. Jake Johnson, who plays a grown up Spiderman from our Universe is the perfect casting choice for an old, out of shape, down on his luck Spiderman. But the show stealer is Nicholas Cage as a 1920's Noir Spiderman. It is Brilliant family movie with a great message and a lot of heart, prepare to have your heart strings manipulated. To wrap it up, I would say Spiderman-Into the spiderverse is worth watching and buying on BLU-RAY. There is so much in the movie that one watch will definitely not be enough

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, definitely. The movie is a modern day masterpiece, mixing different animation styles and a unique story to give us a complete movie.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐