Split APK Installer Help - how to use?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,055 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZuriAmariya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's as the title says, I have downloaded and installed the split APK installer , however I can't seem to use it to find the file I have just downloaded. It's almost as if it's treating my computer like a phone? It mentions DCIM and Android and the only file directory it gives is /storage/emulated. Where would I need to put the apks file for it to be detected by the installer?

ZuriAmariya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
AHA Okay I have figured it out - there should be a little grey box with a white A in it on the top left, you need to click and hold on it and then click the cog wheel on the right corner of the box that shows up, this will open "android settings" in a new tab. Scroll until you see "import windows files" and follow the onscreen instructions to find and import your APKs in yet another tab called "media manager". Double click your APKs and it should start the install process!
Post automatically merged:

I'm not using a phone, I'm using bluestacks on my computer. Thanks though, but I figured it out.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Haha sorry hun Im in a bit of a rush and since it said emulated storage I assumed you did have it installed on a device

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!