Mod apk SpongeBob Moves In v1.0 - Unlimited Coins & Jelly Fish Jam Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
SpongeBob Moves In v1.0 - Unlimited Coins & Jelly Fish Jam Hack (new)

Name of the game: SpongeBob Moves In

Version: v1.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Plankton has arrived in Bikini Bottom! He may be very small, but his impact is large as he tries to take over Bikini Bottom throughout January. By harnessing the power of snow, Plankton has made improvements to his chum recipes and will do all it takes to ruin Mr. Krabs!

Dive into Day 1 of SpongeBob’s life in Bikini Bottom! Move him into his Pineapple house, get a job at the Krusty Krab, and build your very own Bikini Bottom! As your town turns into a thriving undersea city, you’ll unlock new characters, buildings, decorations, and areas like Jellyfish Fields.
    WI-FI: Connect to Internet to download all the awesome SpongeBob content the first time you play the game.

Features of SpongeBob Moves In for Android:

• Watch how SpongeBob arrived at Bikini Bottom
    • See how Patrick found his rock
    • Learn about Mr. Krabs’ early days at The Krusty Krab
    • Build your desired Bikini Bottom!
    • Make Bikini Bottom landmarks like Patrick’s Rock, SpongeBob’s Pineapple, and the Krusty Krab
    • Perfect the art of fry cooking at the Krusty Krab to feed your Bottomites and earn new and rare recipes
    • Play with Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and many other familiar faces!
    • Perform a lot of quests to make your favorite characters happy
    • Tom Kenny and other voices from the show make it an authentic SpongeBob experience
    • Tons of interactive props, decorations and buildings
    • Optimized for Retina display too!

New characters and buildings to unlock, new areas to expand into, and much, much more! Ready? Download now Spongebob Moves In MOD APK for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mtvn.sbmigoogleplay
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Coins (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Jelly Fish Jam (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Ingredients (they increase instead of decreasing)
    All Items increase when consumed

Notes: you can also connect to Facebook, if you have hash key error, just uninstall your Facebook app. It's recommended to play this game in offline mode as, altough you apparently have unlimited currency after using the mod, but if you play in online mode you'll probably have negative currency on next run. I'll work on bypassing this issue on next versions.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 140 times

Downloaded 163 times

Cb1

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    .the buildings and stuff I buy is just blue squares can't see what's what.

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    after i exit the game and go back my coins and jellys are minus

Plesioboy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Spongebob_2019-04-13-15-21-38.png
    Apperently thie happens when i reopen the game again. Everything is negative even the premium currency and things from building may reset thr resource back and i lost my coins @Sbenny

MimiKawaii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    tried it, it doesn't work in bluestacks it just get stucked at the intro ;-;

foxface98

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 7 years
    View attachment 28410
    Apperently thie happens when i reopen the game again. Everything is negative even the premium currency and things from building may reset thr resource back and i lost my coins @Sbenny
    same thing happened to me. i had 200 jellies then my game was forced close when i opened another app. when i relaunched the game i had negative 200 jellies. earning jellies is hard so its gonna be difficult for me, i need to earn 200 to have it back to zero 😭😭

PyRoDrAkEn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    View attachment 28410
    Dude pm me and I'll show u a trick to get POSITIVE AMOUNT of every single thing in tha game

Teri2222

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I downloaded both and game wont work

Allen2727

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Ohyeah
    Post automatically merged:

Ohyeah

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    I wonder why everyone who reported the negative amount didn't read the notes.

Plesioboy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Though playing offline mode after opening the second time, result data corruption error.

SpongeBob Moves In v1.0 - Unlimited Coins & Jelly Fish Jam Hack was released by Sbenny and 14740 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.