Mod apk Spotify | v8.5.1.734 | Premium Features Unlocked (OUTDATED)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thankss
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

:)

Reactions: Sky

angelawilson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tq so muchhh

Tq so muchhh

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks fam. 👍😁

Teresa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks

Caves

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
cant i login with facebook? everytime i try it it says it aint available wtf please dont tell me i spent all that sbcash with a mod that doesnt work
it is possible, but you need to disable your facebook app and then try to login. that way, i think it will work.

as an aside, would it be possible for this to get an update? the interface of the app has changed, so getting that would be a bit nice. the mod works wonderfully, too. amazing job.

Andiedarcy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
is it possible that the password changed somehow?i copypasted it, but it remains stuck to the password page.

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks it works ~ i just want to ask if the daily mix feature will still be accurate though?

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This works perfectly, thank you again. I have a question for y'all though. After a while, do all of your songs just turn into samples instead of the full songs? Mine does after a while on any version I download. I think Spotify catches onto it or something. All I do though, is uninstall the app, then redownload it and it's back to full songs like normal though. Just curious if I'm the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.