Mod apk Spotify-v8.5.55.1105[Premium-Version-1]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Spotify-v8.5.55.1105 Premium v8.5.55.1105

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 98 times

• With Spotify, you can play millions of songs and podcasts for free. Listen to the songs and podcasts you love and find music from all over the world.

• Discover new music, albums, and podcasts
    • Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
    • Enjoy playlists made just for you
    • Make and share your own playlists
    • Find music for any mood and activity
    • Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and speakers

Play music for free on your mobile and tablet with Spotify. Listen to music, albums, playlists, and podcasts wherever you are.

With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover new music, podcasts and listen to your favorite artists, albums, or create a playlist with the latest songs to suit your mood.

Spotify also offers free music, curated playlists and thousands of podcasts you can’t find anywhere else. Find music from your favorite artists, and listen to new music for free.

• Free music and podcasts made easy – Listen to a playlist, album or play music by any artist on shuffle mode

Listen to music and podcasts on your tablet for free
    • Play any song, artist, podcast, album, or playlist and enjoy a personalised music experience

Spotify Premium features
    • Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ad breaks. With Spotify you can play music by any artist, at any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer.
    • Download and play music for offline listening.
    • Enjoy amazing sound quality on personalized music and podcasts.
    • Discover new music or curated playlists that suit your mood. With Spotify you’ll get a personalized music experience like no other.
    • No commitment - cancel any time you like.

Want to discover new music?
    Find music that you’ll love today! Choose our curated playlists, new albums or get personalized music recommendations.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Premium mod

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!
    Install, launch, close application and launch again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&hl=en_US

Last edited:

amyrina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
it doesnt work D:
Post automatically merged:

OH WAIT IT WORKS !! i opened the app again after a few minutes and its premium !! will be updated if theres any problem :D

AfterDespair

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I downloaded it fine but I'm not able to install it. It just says app was not installed. I tried SAI but that didn't work lol Any ideas why?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Do you have spotify already installed on your device ? If yes uninstall and install this mod.

AfterDespair

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I figured it out. There wasn't memory space to install it. I just deleted some apps I don't use and it installed fine. Thanks for your reply! c:

GrimmKitty

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sure the app works but I'm so lost on where the apk is and if I extracted the file to the correct place or even if I was supposed to. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Hi, check your internet browser settings to know where it saves your downloads. Normally it's in internal memory download folder. Use file search on your phone and type spotify.

Last edited:

GrimmKitty

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes I see it as a zip file which I then extracted to the obb file but, I cant find where the APK itself it to download into my phone to become an app.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I guess you have associated apk with an archive manager that's why you see it as a zip. Long press to spotify and choose open with, then try to install it.

thewarsofstars

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Okay so i extracted the zip file and then i got the apk but when i tried to install it, it just says "there was a problem parsing the package". So.... Yeah it couldn't work for me at all

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Where did you see a zip file ? It's an apk, android file in summary. Guys please don't downvote if you have no clues how to install something that basic. Seeing in your profil you're an iPhone user, I won't even ask.

Download it again, and click on it to install. If it asks you to extract, there's a problem with your phone settings.

Last edited:

thewarsofstars

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Are you sure that our not so advanced know-how is to be blamed? Since not only one person came forward to say that once they've downloaded the file, it came out as a zip file and they had to open it. It's certainly not my first time in downloading an apk file seeing that I've been a member in Sbenny for around 2 years and have downloaded many apks. That's why i also find it really weird that it shows up as a zip file and when i unzipped it, and wanted to install the apk file, it says exactly what i wrote in my previous post. You as a mod, could take a look at it again. There's no harm done.

And also, not everyone is as fixated with updating their sbenny profile (especially if it's just an sbenny profile) but if you have to know (as if an android device is the ONLY way to access an apk), I am now using an android device so normally the apk files I've downloaded from Sbenny 9 out of 10 times have had always been able to work just fine. Just like the Spotify mod from previous versions that I've downloaded.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

You don't need to be an advanced user for knowing what an apk is, check pic, extension proves what it is and it opens just fine, many users have downloaded it without problem. As you can see below, I tested it again just to be sure.

Now, I'm always here to help if people have troubles but if best you can do is downvote because it doesn't works for you, you didn't even manage to install it, how can you pretend not all features works ? As I said above, you have file association problem with your phone which manage apk as an archive apparently.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi @Darom, I was able to download the app. I followed the instructions and installed, launched the app, closed the app, and launched it again, but I'm not getting the premium features. I tried to download one of my playlists, and a prompt saying "Get premium" popped up. Is this normal?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Hi lushorange, you shouldn't have that popup, are you connected with an account that had spotify Premium before ?
Try to open this playlist, I played it without problem. Playlist

This version have no ads and you're not limited to listen only 6 songs by hour.

Last edited:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi lushorange, you shouldn't have that popup, are you connected with an account that had spotify Premium before ?
Try to open this playlist, I played it without problem. Playlist

This version have no ads and you're not limited to listen only 6 songs by hour.
I did a Spotify Premium trial last year. If I had a trial, does that mean this app won't work for me?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Try to make another account and test to import a new playlist, maybe the fact it was an old activated spotify account triggers a security check. I'm connected on spotify via facebook in my case.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Darom, I made a new account and tried the playlist that you linked and I'm still getting the same prompt: "You discovered a Premium feature! Get Premium" Any other ideas to try? I'm going to uninstall and reinstall again, and see if that does anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.