Mod apk Spotify-v8.5.58.954[Premium-Final](updated) 05/20/2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Spotify-v8.5.58.954[Premium-Final] v8.5.58.954

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• With Spotify, you can play millions of songs and podcasts for free. Listen to the songs and podcasts you love and find music from all over the world.

• Discover new music, albums, and podcasts
    • Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
    • Enjoy playlists made just for you
    • Make and share your own playlists
    • Find music for any mood and activity
    • Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and speakers

Play music for free on your mobile and tablet with Spotify. Listen to music, albums, playlists, and podcasts wherever you are.

With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover new music, podcasts and listen to your favorite artists, albums, or create a playlist with the latest songs to suit your mood.

Spotify also offers free music, curated playlists and thousands of podcasts you can’t find anywhere else. Find music from your favorite artists, and listen to new music for free.

• Free music and podcasts made easy – Listen to a playlist, album or play music by any artist on shuffle mode

Listen to music and podcasts on your tablet for free
    • Play any song, artist, podcast, album, or playlist and enjoy a personalised music experience

Spotify Premium features
    • Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ad breaks. With Spotify you can play music by any artist, at any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer.
    • Download and play music for offline listening.
    • Enjoy amazing sound quality on personalized music and podcasts.
    • Discover new music or curated playlists that suit your mood. With Spotify you’ll get a personalized music experience like no other.
    • No commitment - cancel any time you like.

Want to discover new music?
    Find music that you’ll love today! Choose our curated playlists, new albums or get personalized music recommendations.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Premium version no ads, unlimited songs.
    Downloading songs doesn't work because it's server side and requires a paid subscription.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&hl=en

Last edited:

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Please check mod features before asking.

Premium version no ads, unlimited songs.
Downloading songs doesn't work because it's server side and requires a paid subscription.

In summary you won't get download option because it's directly managed on spotify server, it means it checks your account, subscription and if you're premium buyer it will allow downloads.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
You mean as a zip file ? It should be an apk, some people have same problem, try to download it again. Otherwise I'll send you another link

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I don't see you in downloaders list @Dannykun5, send me a screenshot showing you have downloaded it and I'll send you another link.

Blackpaperluna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Keeps downloading as a zip file so it won't let me open

Cody0406

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just got the zip file download to work.

Download it.

Open the location it was saved into.

Rename and remove .zip then accept that it may not run incorrectly.

It didn't install for me without Split App Installer.

Make sure to Uninstall any previous install.

Andiedarcy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried ti download It twice buy i get the zip file instead of the apk.

Status
Not open for further replies.