Mod apk {Square Enix} Life Is Strange - Before The Storm - Full APK with All Chapters Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
{Square Enix} Life Is Strange - Before The Storm - Full APK - All Chapters Unlocked

Name of the game: Life Is Strange - Before The Storm

Version: 1.0.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.

- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter

Life is Strange: Before the Storm works best on Android 5 devices

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenix.lis.bts
MOD Features:
All Chapters Unlocked.
Once Downloaded and Installed properly, Start up game and go to "Episodes"
Tap one of them and then on the left you will see "Install" Tap it and install/download the chapter.

-BE AWARE-
This is a large game and the chapters are large as well. They can take some time to download, so be patient.
It may crash on some devices as it is a RAM heavy game. Please consider that when playing/downloading.
Also the Controls are a bit messy compared to the first game. If you can get passed that, it's a decent game.

***NOTE***
The newest version is now 1.0.2 and this is 1.0.1, so don't tag is as OUT OF DATE, I know it isn't the newest version, but it works.
I don't allow my playstore to auto update anyting, as most updates either break something or are just to piss off modders.
Version 1.0.1 works fine for me on my LG V20, running Android 7.0.1 stock unrooted.
Please follow the install instructions properly, if you have any issues with the game, I will do my best to help you resolve it and if we can't I will try to get you version 1.0.2
That version didn't "fix" much, it was just to please a few people and I consider it a people pleasure update.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 328 times

Downloaded 361 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @Axiom,
I just completed the download process and it worked through the title. but it stops at the black screen with the all seeing eye. before I can get to the menu. I have a Galaxy S6 edge plus. Is that the issue.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@DaenarysStormborn : No, the error that was supposed to be fixed inversion 1.0.2 is after the tutorial. The game would crash there and people couldn't continue.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

{Square Enix} Life Is Strange - Before The Storm - Full APK with All Chapters Unlocked was released by Axiom and 20783 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.