Paid .apk Star Traders: Frontiers v2.469 ~ FREE Premium Sequel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,842 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidDeisher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't say it works yet so far I've been unable to get past the downloading page on screen number 1 and it says connection failed because i didnt get from googal play I will keep trying so thanks anyway
Post automatically merged:

Can't say it works yet so far I've been unable to get past the downloading page on screen number 1 and it says connection failed because i didnt get from googal play I will keep trying so thanks anyway

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years

@DavidDeisher 👓
pssst.. 😗
Download Startraders2 zip
Extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ or sometimes Phone's one at SAME folder 👌

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
i Extract the Game cache Archive to sdcard/android/obb and still i can't play dis Game pls help.
Open up your Android/obb folder.
Check the other folders with the .obb files inside them.
Emulate that. Same folder and file format.
Some phone needed it to be in Phone memory, some at SD Card..instead.
Practice makes..Perfect. Go on.
<3

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
okay but what do you mean emulate that.same folder and file format?
Observe HOW that folder works.
The folders name ended with..
Files inside endedd with..
This skill will be Eternal and Useful to all other Games.
Be Familar with it and to Your Own Benefit.
Salamat <3

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
as in download both in the same time?
As you wish. Apk is installation..small size.
Zip is the OBB..
https://s3.apkandroidfree.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/xsy4zxza54frduq2wz2psw2zzcecfaaoya75ejnmegcuzfbatdg3zqq/Startraders2.zip
Extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ or sometimes Phone's one at SAME folder

Can you update this with new version?
Well..you DO have a Choice.
To Enjoy this Working version OR the Updated version from Play Store.
You know how vigilant Trees Brothers are. The First Game Elite version was Hard to Crack, I myself NEVER play that version. Debby's mod here was patched up in like hours.
This version still..working Fine and I weighted the options with the Updates and rather stick with this one 👌
But..of course WILL change to a Later version WHEN a loophole open up and as we know..Nothing is Certain in this Universe. Wait till they got sloppy with guarding the Stargates 😝

Paste the folder

com.tresebrothers.games.startraders2

in your android/obb folder. The star trader folder you pasted has 2 files in it.
Yes. The original OBB and the Patch OBB 👌

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.