Star Traders Rpg elite can't connect to Google Play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jarzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't start playing because I get the "Can't connect to Google Play" info. I get as far as the title screen. I'm not rooted and don't want to be. Please help! I'm sorry of it's the wrong section to post.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Where did you get the APK from? Was it here? Did you use Lucky Patcher to bypass licence verification?

I have downloaded a few of the Trese Brothers games before and tried to bypass licence verification but sometimes they just do not work. I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure all the Trese Brothers games periodically try to connect to Google Play to check the verification. If it doesn't find it, you will get that error you mentioned.

There is one possibility - download the free version of Star Traders RPG from the playstore and use Lucky Patcher to bypass in-app purchases to unlock Elite.

I am non-rooted on my main phone and struggled with the latest versions of Lucky Patcher so try and download version 7.6.1 if you can.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. There are a lot of people here much more experienced in these matters than me.

Jarzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried to patcj-remove the license but half the N ones failed. When I try to start thw game it says googke play error :/ I used auto mode and remove google play dependencies.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you've downloaded the free version, patch the in-app purchases only. What normally happens with me is if patched ok, it will only be the first couple of options that Lucky Patcher will say are successful. -N1 & N2. Do not worry if the rest are unsuccessful as it might still work. I've even had IAP's successful with just N2 being successful and the rest not

Once you patch that, use Lucky Patcher options to reinstall. Keep the 'keep cache and data files' ticked. Once installed, start the game and choose to upgrade to Elite. You may see the price is weird going from £4.99 to 0.28 or some other random figure. This is a good sign! All you then need to do is say you want to pay. A pop up will appear from LP asking if you want to bypass payment. Well of course you do! Do NOT mess with any settings on this pop up, just click ok

Hopefully the game will tell you if successful.

Please also check Sbenny's Lucky Patcher guide for non rooted users. It's very straight forward and no jargon -

MOD APK - Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials

The most important thing to remember is the switches for Google billing and auto backup APK whenever a new game installed. Make sure you move this from the folder LP has put it and keep original apks backed up at all times. You will need them if something goes badly wrong which I can tell you now, WILL happen when you use LP.

Good luck 😉

Jarzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've dome the Lvl Inapp option. Checked both boxes. After patching tapped reinstall and install with cashe box checked. Went into game. Tried to buy elite with no luck :/ Lp doesn't say there are in app purchases in non elite version of the game.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Damn looks like they have taken out all permissions completely as I just checked myself. You used to be able to unlock Elite versions for all Trese Brothers games via free version.

***Edit***

The link I sent you from my Google drive will not work even though I paid for it myself!

Apologies mate I am out of options. We need an expert for bypassing Google billing and I'm afraid I am not that person!

Last edited: