Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

jedioutcast.jpg

Description: The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces™ and Star Wars® Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.

• As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
  • Wield over 8 Force abilities including the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Lightning and Force Grip.
  • Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
  • Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
  • Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
  • Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
  • Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.

Installation Instructions: Just Install it! and have fun :D

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 3 times

heilspawn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
292 kb scammed again.
Edit: Thank you for the response and refund!

I apologise for the scam remark. Just not the first time I bought something and it didn't work, and I got frustrated.
I bought it again, but it turns out it's an .exe file and I'm on a tablet not a PC. :).
Maybe I can get it to work anyway.

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
292 kb scammed again
it supposed to take you to another file hosting site by when you download that. I guess i should change it. And no this is not a scam. Thank you for letting me know. :)